Bernie Mac died yesterday. What are The Pit's thoughts on the actor/comedian? I think he will be sorely missed
rip
Quote by Sasms
tape a chainsaw to your dick then give all of them anal

Quote by Trefellin

Make a pipe bomb and detonate it in your face. Then, persuade one of the ER doctors to leave some of the shrapnel in.
Who died?

Seriously. Never heard of him so don't give a crap.

Oh, yah. RIP
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

First George Carlin, now Bernie Mac, when will they take away the bad comedians before the good!? CoughDANECOOKcoughYOUSUCKcoughYOURENEXTcough
he was funny sometimes. other times not so much.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
i just saw this on the news, and was immediately disappointed the pit didn't alert me first.

i'm not a particularly big fan of his, some of his stuff really annoys me, the whole jolly-ol'-fat-black-people comedy type of thing gets on my nerves (yes i said black, but my comment is not meant to be interpreted as a slight against black people (or fatties), just this specific comedic genre ). it was great when it was original, but it's been a tad bit overdone. however, i thought he was excellent in ocean's 11.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Never really liked his stuff, but respected him as an actor and otherwise. This is sad news though.

RIP
He was the best Escpecially in that movie he played dead ^^ Don´t remember the name of it though...Could it be Bearnie Mac?
what was weird was i watched the Bernie Mac show on Friday, the first time in a few years. then i woke up and on the headlines on my comp said he was dead. my cousin was a huge fan and i showed him and he thought i was joking.
well i have a few questions before i say anything about respecting him. was he on any prescription drugs, normal drugs, was it suicide, was he "found dead" or did he die in a hospital? frankly im sick of respecting celebrities for dying all "untimely"-like.
Sad that he died and everything RIP but to be honest i watched his standup once and couldn't understand a single word of it, and his TV show was pretty lame too.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Quote by chillysack
well i have a few questions before i say anything about respecting him. was he on any prescription drugs, normal drugs, was it suicide, was he "found dead" or did he die in a hospital? frankly im sick of respecting celebrities for dying all "untimely"-like.

He died of complications from pneumonia and "The comedian suffered from sarcoidosis, an inflammatory lung disease..." - Yahoo news
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Re-fucking-ported.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."