anybody know of any really cheap 000 shaped guitars?
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Ash Lite Stratocaster
Ibanez ac70 acoustic
Ovation Celebrity
Fender Blues Jr
planet waves tuner-ts9dx tubescreamer-metal muff-boss ce-5-delta labs dd1 delay
a smaller body and shape. martin makes the most famous brands of ooo shaped guitars but they are very expensive!
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez ac70 acoustic
Ovation Celebrity
Fender Blues Jr
Often 12 fret guitars . Small bodied, but don't underestimate their sound. They can be very full and loud, especially the Martins. I have a 12 fretter with a wider than standard neck made in 1930 I use for blues. Nothing wrong with the volume and the tone is great! The Martin 000 is a nice but expensive guitar, too bright for my likeing. 30yrs on and they will sound nice and mellow. Anything with a Sitka spruce top is just too damb bright for the first 20yrs. New, try looking for one with a Cedar top which will have a much warmer sound new. Not as good as a 30yr. old Sitka spruce top, but pretty fine. I think Seagull have one.
Last edited by Akabilk at Aug 10, 2008,
First of all, what is cheap?

Secondly, most manufacturers make either an 000 or an OM body guitar. Just look around a bit, and you'll find a bunch.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
honestly the cheaper the better, i kinda just want something small to mess around with at parties and such and my girlfriend is interested in learning to play as well so a small guitar would suit her better
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez ac70 acoustic
Ovation Celebrity
Fender Blues Jr
Quote by pepsi_lovr
I really don't want to sound ignorant, but what is a "000 shaped" guitar?

Check out the Acoustic FAQ

Get yer bum down to a shop if you can. You'll soon find one and you should be able to get the price down from the prrice advertised. If not, at least try them out then buy online.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I recently bought an Alvarez RF20SM. It is an all mahogany (sapele) 000 size guitar. $240.

I've played the Alvarez RF8. That is pretty good for a cheapie too.