Today is my 18 birtday(yeeey) so if i get enough money in presents im gonna buy the bugera 6260 head. I have tried it a couple a times and i really like it. What do you think of the amp?
honestly I would try to find a 5150/6505 used. The other guitarist in my band got a 6505 and an Avatar 2x12 cab for 500 bucks. Go figure it was a week after I paid $1,000 for just the head but o well. There are deals out there you just gotta find them.
Quote by RooZ
Today is my 18 birtday(yeeey) so if i get enough money in presents im gonna buy the bugera 6260 head. I have tried it a couple a times and i really like it. What do you think of the amp?

Happy belated Birthday...And yes...Do it...the Bugera freakin' shreds!!!
Quote by BeerChurch
Happy belated Birthday...And yes...Do it...the Bugera freakin' shreds!!!

Wow. The amp shreds all by itself???!!!!
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
if you got the preshredding package installed yes. just turn it on, walk away, bam your shredding. sometimes it may turn on by itself and youll be shredding and not even know it.

sorry, I'm an ass
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
bugeras are good man... IMO just as good as the 5150s... they're handmade apparently. If you can find a 5150 test it against the bugera to see which you like better. that is what I would do
im calling BS on handmade...they are made in china......and im HIGHLY doubting handmade..why else would they be so cheap. not saying they are bad...but def not handmade
Quote by kayman121
im calling BS on handmade...they are made in china......and im HIGHLY doubting handmade..why else would they be so cheap. not saying they are bad...but def not handmade

They are supposedly "hand wired" and this is where some problems accur. China is used to making toys for McDonalds, but when it comes HIGH VOLTAGE valve amps, I think the tiny little boys and girls sometimes get distracted by the latest Batman Bobble Head, and they sometimes forget to solder that last little diode, because heck, the new Joker IS pretty scary!

That being said, these amps are actually engineered very well...Just make sure you do some "finishing" assembly after you take it outta the box.

...and YES...in the right hands...these Bugeras WILL shred!
Last edited by BeerChurch at Aug 12, 2008,
Why not just get the 6262?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by kayman121

I said the same exact thing a while ago, but it turns out they really are. Hand-made in China, but hand-made none the less...
My 6260 broke in the first week... Personally I think it's an unrealiable piece of crap. Just get a 5150/+ on ebay..
I have a 6262 for 5 months now i've gigged with it and all is good with it.
GEAR:
Schecter C-1 Plus (Emg 81/85)
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator