Hi, My names Korzax real name Eric

i would like to offer you a change to play Ultima online for free.. this is not spam im acctualy typing this out so please do read it

Ultima online is a MMORPG kinda like world of warcraft.. but it doesnt have as good as graphics so it requires less on your system to run it... it is better then rune scape so theres a plus... i mean seriously... rune scape wants to charge you for a premium account... why play there when you can play on ultima online for free it has more item more things to do more ways to do stuff and lil better graphics and its aot more fun

soo.. please.. at least look into it.. i know this is a lil random but i had to get word out sum how... so if your interested... please check out the site...

www.freewebes.com/BaneRebirth/

if your not then im sorry for waisting your time but if u wanna learn more or need help with somthing i'd be glad to help just msg me on aim at Darknesscries52 or email me at neozlife@hotmail.com and if im not avalible plz try one of my admins..

Kyo- aim kyo87
synxx- aim attentivedismay

Thank for you time its much appriciated... there isnt many ppl on the shard now so plz... come join and play...

-Korzax
OK thanks

I'll get right on tha-...

Hey!!!! I see what you did there *reported* BTW: It doesn't have to be copypasta to be spam
so what guitar you got?
I came here to drink milk and kick ass.

... And I've just finished my milk.
if its spam would i acctualy reply? really man did u even look at the site.. and agian.. if it was spam.. freewebs would block it... do a google search on ultima online and every single thing i stated in there will be proven
i used to have a epiphone les paul modle 2 but i sold it im workin on gettin me a ibanes from my friend the estabon i got now x.x it has horrible sound plus the neck got broke from my niece... what bout you?
les paul modle 2 eh? sounds awesome

I got a gibson epiphone les paul standard plus 2

eh the modle 2 wasnt that great but it wasnt wicked awsome eaither... it came in a starter set for like 250 if i recall correctly... i would really love to get me a jackson warrior like my friends got man... that thing is awsome... he's a whole lot better at guitar then i am so its wicked when hes playing it but the best i can pull off is a crappy acdc - back in black lol
You won't find people who are interested in HERE, trust me.

And isn't advertising non-musical content unallowed in UG?
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by BloodMoon666
You won't find people who are interested in HERE, trust me.

And isn't advertising non-musical content unallowed in UG?

Yes, hence: "*reported*"
no way. this guys a guitarist. we gotta respect him yo, you being no man yer? cman l0Im, i dont think this will work with you guys. yeou know? he is gr8 lol. unlike you yungratfull people. u shuld be ashaimed of urselfes. I think eric is an awsum kid.

*reported*
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
o well it was worth a shot gotta get the word out some way.. just because you can shred on the guitar doesnt mean you cant take some time out to relax and play a online game with your friends... if any one is interested.. check out www.freewebs.com/banerebirth/ or msg me on my aim Darknesscries52 but not right now... x.x its late i need rest... any ways it was nice chatting while it lasted laterz ppl

at least look it up

and btw Dinodrummer honestly... do u gotta be such a duechbag? i mean seriously... at least i was nice to post it in the pit instead of spamming the **** outta the whole forum its said blah blah blah-what ever... i swore this fell under whatever
Quote by Korzax
o well it was worth a shot gotta get the word out some way.. just because you can shred on the guitar doesnt mean you cant take some time out to relax and play a online game with your friends... if any one is interested.. check out www.freewebs.com/banerebirth/ or msg me on my aim Darknesscries52 but not right now... x.x its late i need rest... any ways it was nice chatting while it lasted laterz ppl

at least look it up

and btw Dinodrummer honestly... do u gotta be such a duechbag? i mean seriously... at least i was nice to post it in the pit instead of spamming the **** outta the whole forum its said blah blah blah-what ever... i swore this fell under whatever

Yes, I must be such a "duechbag" it's in the job description.
Quote by Korzax
... at least i was nice enough to post it in the pit instead of spamming the **** outta the whole forum its said blah blah blah-what ever... i swore this fell under whatever

fixed

Just remember - if anyone hasn't asked for advice/help/new games in online gaming(or pretty much anything else, for that matter) then don't advertise.

Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.