Not sure this belongs here. If it doesn't, kindly tell me or just move it.

I know there are some music store owners/pro gear traders, and I suspect some band members who likely sell merch at concerts. If anyone wants to be able to accept credit cards as payment, I can hook you up with people at Visa/Mastercard. PM me for details. It's a toll-free call, it doesn't cost anything to look into, and seriously does boost chances of making money (since now close to 70% of all the money spent in US is spent on credit), especially if you want to work online.

Let me know.

Peace. Out.
Classifieds mod said this didn't count as trying to sell anything, I'll say it here:

If you're looking to be able to take credit cards in-person (not over the internet where paypal will work), pm me and I can hook you up with the stuff you need.
*Reported* for advertising.
Quote by Kendawg4TooL
You know you're a bassist when you think a guitar is just some freaky type of short scale, six string bass.

This is The Central Scrutinizer......
Paypal?
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
No, like...where you guys can accept credit card payments. No credit card numbers required on your end.

I thought he point of classifieds was advertising. If it's a problem, I'll take it down. Looked like there was a whole lot of advertising going down to me.
Classifieds mod said this didn't count as trying to sell anything, I'll say it here:

If you're looking to be able to take credit cards in-person (not over the internet where paypal will work), pm me and I can hook you up with the stuff you need.
Yeah, people can pay me with their credit cards and even bank accounts through paypal.
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
Quote by Dimebag06Darrel
Yeah, people can pay me with their credit cards and even bank accounts through paypal.

hes talking about people selling merchendise at shows, and how 70% of cash is spent using credit cards. i think its a great idea. so heres a free bump
Oops... I read it half asleep the first time. I obviously missed some of the details.
Quote by Dimebag06Darrel
Oops... I read it half asleep the first time. I obviously missed some of the details.

hahaha its alright
Thanks, haalternative and venom0014, no hard feelings Dime (sweet avatar BTW).

Python Venom, If there's credibility questions (which is cool, cuz I had them at first, too), I can give you guys a website to check out. Or, like I said, it's only a toll-free call to find out more. I just didn't want to post those because they're 3rd-party, which would be a violation of the rules. I still don't understand why this was reported. Ah, well.

Sorry for reporting this. I misread what you had wrote. My apologies.
Quote by Kendawg4TooL
You know you're a bassist when you think a guitar is just some freaky type of short scale, six string bass.

This is The Central Scrutinizer......
I think it's a very good idea actually. Card's still aren't accepted the way they need to be, and a service like this will bring us one step closer to have them accepted everywhere.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by musicmanstinger
Sorry for reporting this. I misread what you had wrote. My apologies.

'Sall good, my man/woman. We're all human. Mistakes happen. Glad to know there's no problem, so thanks for letting me know it was a mistake.

I'd say this isn't really the right place since you aren't selling anything. Maybe the band leading forum?

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.