I start college on the 25th. On the 21st, I have an appointment to set up the schedule and whatnot. I went into Social Science: Choice Option so that I could make up 436 and 536 math (I did 416 and 514 in highschool), so that in the 2nd year I can switch to Computer Science.

This being said, my first year is going to be sort of dull. Since I'll be switching, the courses I pick for my first year don't have much of an impact with my future; thus why I come here to ask for some help.

I have to pick three of the following:

Anthropology 381-101-LA
Business 401-101-LA
Geography 320-101-LA
Political Science 385-101-LA
Sociology 387-101-LA

They will go along with this:

English
Humanities
Physical Education
Western Civilization
Introduction to Psychology

If these courses meant more to me than they do, I would've sorted it out myself seeing as it's my future and all, but they don't. So, I want to know which three of my five option I should pick. I don't want to be overworked but I don't want to be bored out of my skull.

Please note that your opinion may have no effect on what I decide.
anthropology sounds interesting whatever the hell it is
and business and sociology id go for
Geography. I find it interesting lol, well the physical unit anyways, the human unit not so much
Anthropology would be pretty cool, although I'm sure there would be a ton of work.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Yeah, I was sort of leaning towards geography. It's interesting, but I can imagine myself hating it after a few weeks.