Poll: Cold Hands
Poll Options
View poll results: Cold Hands
Yes
25 53%
No
22 47%
Voters: 47.
I get cold hands quite alot, even in the summer, and when my hands get cold my skin colour changes. My skin is kinda dark, italian-spanish kind of thing but not really indian. But my hands turn into a simpsons character whe they're real cold. Does anyone else get this?

EDIT:But on some mornings my hands start sweating in the mornings, but it's not like normal sweating? I notice it more when I wake up earlier?
Last edited by sunnysayshi at Aug 10, 2008,
Purple is the cold hand colour for me.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
The skin on my hands gets all blotchy when they're cold :[
♥xx♥

Last edited by [[It's Alex]] at Aug 10, 2008,
I have bad circulation so my hands and feet get cold no matter what the weather. It's pretty grim, I keep meaning to get it checked out but I can't be arsed.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
I suffer from the same problem, too. Whenever I have the opportunity, I run my hands under hot water to temporarily help the problem. Sucks big time, especially during the winter.
I see no sign of fortress.
EDIT:But on some mornings my hands start sweating in the mornings, but it's not like normal sweating? I notice it more when I wake up earlier?
Mine turn a deep purple with bright orange blotches. It's really quite frightening.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
yeah, it happens to me, but i just turn from being white to being darker (kinda purpley) where the veins are much more visible.

socks and mittens FTW?
oh, ive heard of cases like this. my guess is you have 3-5 days left of living. if you are very lucky you might have a week. sorry to break the tough news
Quote by loganrocksabass

how can your girlfriend be in your band if she's in the kitchen?
That happens to me too! I thought i had some weird skin disease.

EDIT: mine don't turn purple tho, just yellow.
wham, bam, thank you ma'am!
Last edited by DunnySun at Aug 10, 2008,
Mine usually don't change color, but my hands do get cold fairly often, which means I have to warm them up before playing guitar/typing/anything else. I was sitting on my left hand, so my right is stiff and cold but my left is quite comfortable.
[quote=""[It's Alex"]"]The skin on my hands gets all blotchy when they're cold :[

Same
Quote by CoreysMonster
Ebay Help > asking a dog for help > The Pit

Quote by brady12345
dude, you have a camera, go kick some people in the nuts and run
I don't get cold hands but mine are permanently shaking, always have done and I have no idea why.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
I have really cold hands too, it's not helped by the fact that I spend most of my day in a freezer either.
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
Quote by andy_thomas
Mine turn a deep purple with bright orange blotches. It's really quite frightening.

+1,look like I'm mutating or something
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group