how come u want a washburn...?
for a similar price you could get an ibanez which is just an all together better guitar, i dont even play metal and i have a nice ibanez
looks a bit too expensive to me, I'm sure that if you look around you'll find it at a lower price. Overall thought it should be a nice guitar, washburn is a highly underrated manufacturer especially since dimebag switched to dean
Guitars:

Ibanez SZ320
Ibanez RG450
Ibanez SC620
Bc Rich Warlock 7 String
ESP LTD SC-607

FX:

Digitech Whammy 4
Line 6 PodXT Live

Amp:

Line 6 Flextone 2
It seems to be in line, but have you tried it out? Buying a guitar online is alright, but you may want to go to a music store and try it first. And to enselmis, only TS can determine if an Ibanez is a better guitar for him. As far as I know, there is nothing wrong with Washburn and if it feels better to him, don't give him any flak.
For that price you could probably get a nicer guitar. Go to Musiciansfriend.com and check some stuff out. I recommend looking into Epiphone, Ibanez, and maybe Fender.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
I searched online and the RRP is around £420; considering that, I think £210 is a decent price for it. However, I am welcome to any other suggestions.
Washburns are very underrated, they're very good guitars.

My advice is GO PLAY THEM, it'll help so much, do it.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Quote by enselmis
for a similar price you could get an ibanez which is just an all together better guitar, i dont even play metal and i have a nice ibanez

There are plenty of great washburn guitars out there. I love mine, it blows away any ibanez in its pricerange ( not that theres anything wrong wit ibanez ).
Quote by stinger12345
It even says "High Quality" in the title, so you KNOW it's quality
Quote by SylKain
looks a bit too expensive to me, I'm sure that if you look around you'll find it at a lower price. Overall thought it should be a nice guitar, washburn is a highly underrated manufacturer especially since dimebag switched to dean

Actually, £210 is a great price! Especially if you're getting a Korean made guitar with USA SD's installed with coil taps.

Go for it TS, I think Washburns are stunning guitars at the price, although I hear their high-end models are epic.
Quote by enselmis

fail
you can't get a decent ibanez for £240 that's as well built or well equipped as this
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Quote by Mwoit
Actually, £210 is a great price! Especially if you're getting a Korean made guitar with USA SD's installed with coil taps.

Go for it TS, I think Washburns are stunning guitars at the price, although I hear their high-end models are epic.

agreed, all these retards saying it's not very good, get an ibanez instead, or that you could get a better guitar for the price etc. etc. must be on crack.

Assuming that website is legit (i've never used them), that's a kickass price. It's a very nice guitar, and here in the UK £222 would otherwise barely buy you anything better than a beginner guitar. Go for it.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
with that money I would definetely not get a washburn.
Assuming ur into metal, u could get a nice ibanez with that money, or a decent schecter.
u could also get a mim strat or tele. or get a nice epi les paul or SG
lol all you people saying he can get better for the money are insane and clearly dont understand the pricing of guitars here in the UK. A squier strat is about 150 here so 210 for that is a great price, I would go for it, or the washburn x30 thats on the same site and use the rest for a pickup change
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
Quote by stratdud39
with that money I would definetely not get a washburn.
Assuming ur into metal, u could get a nice ibanez with that money, or a decent schecter.
u could also get a mim strat or tele. or get a nice epi les paul or SG

you can only get an ibanez rg321 for the price of that washburn. the washburn is nicer.

you couldn't get an MIM strat or tele for that money here, they're more like £300 here. an epi les paul standard, again, is about £300 here. you might get an sg, but i'd still probably prefer the washburn, it has vastly superior pickups (and is probably a nicer guitar too).

all you guys saying "i wouldn't buy a washburn at that price", you're aware they make models at a variety of price points, right? like all the big manufacturers. if you've tried the cheapest washburn available, and didn't like it, it's not exactly logical to write off the entire company. you wouldn't write off fender if you didn't like squier, would you?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?