the mix sounds a bit tinny, not as bad as my recording tho :P

I like the lead work in the background

1:35 has like a fade in that I dont really like

vocals seems to have too much reverb

overall not the style of music I really listen to but the vocals didnt really GRIP me, just my 2 cents

Thanks for the crit!!
Support new music, listen to my Prog Metal Band:
Open Wide, The Sky

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR White

Peavey 6505+ /w Mesa-Boogie Rectifier 2x12 Cab
yeah, i recorded this in a bit of a hurry, using my lesser equipment cause the other stuff was on loan to a friend....but it's not all that tinny.
Too cool for a signature.
thanks for the crit on mine. i like yours a lot i think because of the interesting genre you are creating. it sounds like an 80's song... super jazzy and sensual, but then some of your guitar parts give it a modern day indy quality. i like the vocal harmonies as well.
Quote by vinestreet98
thanks for the crit on mine. i like yours a lot i think because of the interesting genre you are creating. it sounds like an 80's song... super jazzy and sensual, but then some of your guitar parts give it a modern day indy quality. i like the vocal harmonies as well.

yeah, i'm quite influenced by the cure...that might be it. i am a bit of a mixer of genres...
Too cool for a signature.
Ahh Listened to this before when I crit'ed one of your other songs. Remember the bass line - which is awesome.

I Definitely see the 'Cure' influences - in some of the harmonies. You vocals were fine on this - couldn't hear any flaws in that. There were some cool guitars and licks. I like how it breaks down too - sounded very cool. Also cool sounding instrumental section.

Good stuff - the bass makes that song.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Love the bass line, it really drives the song. I also like the vocal harmonies when you put then in. Not a big fan of the repeated piano note at 1:01, its a little annoying IMO. Overall, it sounds very original and new to me, so cheers to that
strange, i stumbled upon your music page earlier today so i had already heard this song. I like the feel of the song very much, the vocals aren't really my style though, it sounds a bit off, i do like it when its overlapped though, that sounds very good. but at 2:45 the vocals really work with the song. i dunno what it is about the intro though
Thanks for the crit!

I liked this one. It had some kind of fusion, jazzy feeling. Really cool bass line that gets stuck in the head. And I thought the vocals really fitted the music.

Keep it up!
Crit please! ===>> Agony
I thought that was pretty good. The guitar tone in the clean lead bit in the beggining though...i dunno, it just seemed wierd. Maby try thickening it up or something? Just didn't seem right to my ears..

Also, you could try building it up during the choruses a bit? It gets kinda boring when everything is one dynamic and there isnt any build up.

Overall, nice job.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=936094
Quote by vinestreet98
i like the vocal harmonies as well.

Me too. The harmony at 1:21 really lifted the song.

I thought the change at 1:02 halted the song for a second.... disrupting the flow; the same at 2:27, but the cool little guitar melody in the back ground makes up for it
Other than that, I dug it.

Some of your other tunes are cool too...

I just started recording, what do you think? Any advice?
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/sabbathu/music/all/play390283
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Jackson Soloist SL2H
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Epiphone AJ200SCE Acoustic-Electric
Epiphone Embassy
Vintage Audition Mystery Guitar
B-52 AT100
Vox VT80
This is a cool song. Recording is pretty solid too.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

I'm liking it. Vocals are great for the song, the harmonies work well. Lead guitar part fits perfectly in my opinion. Drums are great, they add alot but they arent too overpowering. Can't think of anything negative to say.

Crit mine?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=15892894#post15892894