So I'm going to London next weekend for 4 days, so I'm hoping to be trying out a few basses/amps etc while I'm down there. But I don't know where any decent music shops are. I know theres the Bass Center someone, but thats it. Does anyone know where it is or any other other good shops in/around central London?
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Tottenham Court Road station, just near there is Denmark street, a small street filled with music shops, there's also many music shops around that area too.
Denmark Street.

I'm going there in a few days.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
The bottom floor of the giant Zavvi (on Oxford St.? I dunno) has tonnes of guitar gear there.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Blast For Satan
^ You mean soundcontrol?

Think it's closed now and empty..?

Could be. It's been months since I went in there. It was just the first place that came to mind. But there's plenty about, they won't be hard to find.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Denmark Street and the surrounding areas. Go to Tottenham court road station and ask for directions.
/Thread.
Denmark street is the ****. i went there for 5 hours one day. not as much bass stuff as you would like tho, most are just for guitars with a couple of basses. there is one realy cool shop on that road, i forget the name, but it has a whole load of old guitars made to funny shapes etc. i reccomend it for a gander
god please people

i went 2 denmark street a few weeks back

the staff treat u like shit, they dony actualli care unless u wnna purchase summin

forr EXAMPLE (not about bass) i was jammin on esp ltd200 the prick goes if u wnna use a trem arm u have 2 buy it

when i was playin a v-200 the guy jus pulls it out

IMO DONT GO ITS A WASTE OF BLUDYY TIME