Page 1 of 2
I'm in this debate with this girl who thinks that the Russia-Georgia incident is "another reason that women should rule". So I decided to compile a list of women rulers in history that have been quite terrible. Unfortunately, I don't have much knowledge of women's history, so i only have two names so far (Mary Tudor of England and Mary Scot of Scottland). Can anyone else help?
Quote by lefthandman9876
thatcher.

that's all you need
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
I forget her name, but there was that one countess or baroness or whatever she was in Eastern Europe I think that bathed in virgins blood and what not. She'd be good on your list.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Thatcherrr

EDIT: the only possible response to this thread
Quote by rabidguitarist
Please don't ruin this thread. Transvestitism is serious business.
Tell her to stop being so sexist.
I dunno, try Marie Antoinette and Tsarina Alexandra.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Queen of England.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Tell her to stop being sexist.

And maybe go to Wiki? There would probably be stuff on there concerning women rulers.
Empress Dowager Cixi.

A ship made of marble...

Edit:
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Thatcher *makes a reference to mock the week*
Yeah i finally got round to all this, so, what shall i put here?

*insert hillarious ego boosting qoute here*

THE GAME
you just lost it
Just give her a list a awesome male rulers and tell her that either gender would produce crappy rulers.

Or do feminists these days think only in black and white?
golda meir is one of the reasons to the start of yom hakiporim war.(israel)
Oprah
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Strawberries are cool in real life, but in ice cream, they're like neighbour kids who live across the street from you who like to steal your virginity.

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-6 FR, C-7 FR, C-8
ESP LTD MH-250 w/ EMG 81/85
Quote by Spamwise
I'm in this debate with this girl who thinks that the Russia-Georgia incident is "another reason that women should rule". So I decided to compile a list of women rulers in history that have been quite terrible. Unfortunately, I don't have much knowledge of women's history, so i only have two names so far (Mary Tudor of England and Mary Scot of Scottland). Can anyone else help?
I think you might mean Mary Stuart and "Scotland" there bub.
I think you should point out that through out history nearly every woman who has ruled as been involved in a major or minor war with very few exceptions:

Cleopatra
Bathory
Thatcher
Victoria

and you can point out that there have been very few women who bother to run nevermind who get elected in democratic nations: Kim Campbell was Canada's first female PM but she lasted all of 8 months as she took over office from a disgraced Brian Mulroney

Germany i think is the most recent country to have a female head of state, i can't remember her name off hand but she was electted to chancellor 2 years ago in a coalition government

I don't oppose to a womean leading a country, but your friend is fooling herself if she thinks the world is going to be cast into some kind of utopia because of it, the leaders gender doesn't disqualify violence, injustice or war.
Kim Campbell.

Worst thing to happen to Canada. Epic failure.
Lost interest.
Tsar Katherine of Russia sucked. ......

DICK!

She ****ed horses and died being smothered by a sex machine she was ****ing which fell over on her. Seriously.
Quote by Hotpunksk8rgirl
EWWWWW!!!!! Isn't a urethra another word for a female body part(vagina)??????? Perverted fishy.
Countess Bathory
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by fishmunky
I think you should point out that through out history nearly every woman who has ruled as been involved in a major or minor war with very few exceptions:

Cleopatra
Bathory
Thatcher
Victoria

and you can point out that there have been very few women who bother to run nevermind who get elected in democratic nations: Kim Campbell was Canada's first female PM but she lasted all of 8 months as she took over office from a disgraced Brian Mulroney

Germany i think is the most recent country to have a female head of state, i can't remember her name off hand but she was electted to chancellor 2 years ago in a coalition government

I don't oppose to a womean leading a country, but your friend is fooling herself if she thinks the world is going to be cast into some kind of utopia because of it, the leaders gender doesn't disqualify violence, injustice or war.

Thatcher isn't an exception to your rule of women rulers being involved in wars.
She sent troops to the Falklands, and was still PM during the first Gulf War. Where she advocated going all the way and occupying Iraq.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I think you might mean Mary Stuart and "Scotland" there bub.

Haha yeah, I did. Excuse me for making a typo.
Quote by MightyAl
Thatcher isn't an exception to your rule of women rulers being involved in wars.
She sent troops to the Falklands, and was still PM during the first Gulf War. Where she advocated going all the way and occupying Iraq.

i wasnt posted exceptions i was posting examples
Quote by fishmunky
i wasnt posted exceptions i was posting examples

So why preface the list with the phrase:
"I think you should point out that through out history nearly every woman who has ruled as been involved in a major or minor war with very few exceptions:"

That would indicate that your list was exceptions, which it patently is not.
well you could say hilary clinton because she sucked so bad she couldn't even with the democratic nominations
and i agree with british_steal
Dick+strings= owww
Quote by Spamwise

I believe her name was Mary Stuart, not Mary Scot!

EDIT: Damn, beaten to it!!!
Gotta go with the majority, Thatcher, one of the worst things to happen to Britain.
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
Page 1 of 2