So me and my last gf broke up and i still have some of my cloths over at her house. i havent really talked to her in a month or so and i want to get my **** back, i called her the other day and no anwser. The only problem is she isnt replying back to my text messages or phone calls so how else am i supposed to get in touch with her.

Any suggestions?
"B*itch needs a beating*

Call her parents?
Military use of children?

Infantry.
You have to let it go.
I still don't have any of my hoodies because of this.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Have a key left..? Just sneak in, ninja style, and take your stuff and while you're at it, take her computer or TV, cant hurt eh?
Gear
Guitar: Ibanez SAS32EX
Amp: Marshall JCM800 4210
With the little help from a TS9
Quote by ..NEM..
I hate Swedes.
Maybe try going back in time?
If you really care about the clothes you would've gone round sooner.
Quote by Retro Rocker
Maybe try going back in time?
If you really care about the clothes you would've gone round sooner.

that is true but school is starting up and again and i want my stuff back so ya. Plus she has my favorite necklace and I definatly want that back.
Either phone her parents or go and knock on her door when you think there'll be people in.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by the_man101
that is true but school is starting up and again and i want my stuff back so ya. Plus she has my favorite necklace and I definatly want that back.

No question then, break in.
i think what we need is a genius plan so here it is

1) make a genetically enhancing science lab in your basement or lounge
2) take four tramps from the street
3) experiment on these tramps until they become trampy mutant ninja turtles
4) make them break into x's house and retrieve clothes
5) kill tramps, no longer needed
6) ????
7) PROFIT
Break open the door and rape her.

Wait... then how will you get your clothes back?
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Send someone over that both of you know, or even just someone that she knows is your friend, to get em. Shouldnt be a big problem.
Well I dont have her parents number so I cant really talk to them. Id rather not show up at her house unannounced however it seems thats what im just going to have to do.

EDIT:and to those suggesting I should have a friend get them, I kinda have been working out this summer and got a pretty nice tan going plus a nice hair cut with in the last week so im feeling and looking pretty good.

I kinda want to see her in person so she can see what i look like now and then i will be like "Ya...i know. And were not together any more, i bet you regret it now" type of deal. ya know?
Last edited by the_man101 at Aug 10, 2008,
So I've got this ex of mine. Haven't heard him for over a month. Stupid left some his clothes at my house, and now he keeps on calling me. I haven't heard from him for over a month, so I think I am not going to awnser his calls the next month.

See what I did there?
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
Quote by PinguinLeader
So I've got this ex of mine. Haven't heard him for over a month. Stupid left some his clothes at my house, and now he keeps on calling me. I haven't heard from him for over a month, so I think I am not going to awnser his calls the next month.

See what I did there?

ya but she was the one who said she didnt know how to "act" around me while were not dating because we kinda met and then started dating and were never really friends before then. Believe me i tried to keep in contact with her but she claims she feels weird around me so i just stopped talking to her.
Quote by the_man101
ya but she was the one who said she didnt know how to "act" around me while were not dating because we kinda met and then started dating and were never really friends before then. Believe me i tried to keep in contact with her but she claims she feels weird around me so i just stopped talking to her.

Yeah, blame your ex, why not

Meh, I don't know, just go to her house
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.

+

=Win
Get a Carvin. Do it.
Last edited by ferretface at Aug 10, 2008,
haha, all this reminds me of the ben folds song, "song for the dumped"

"give me my money back. i want my money back, you b*tch" go look it up.
1. grow a pair of balls

2. walk over to her house

3. Ask for your clothes and necklace back

4. Walk away clothes and necklace in hand
Go to her house when she is home? Or maybe isn't.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by jimmy_neutron
1. grow a pair of balls

2. walk over to her house

3. Ask for your clothes and necklace back

4. Walk away clothes and necklace in hand

no contest
Gear:
.Fender Classic Series '70s Stratocaster
.Peavey Classic 30
.Xotic BB Preamp
.MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
.Vox V847A Wah
.Boss RC-2 Loop Station
.Washburn WI-24 (first guitar )
like i said id rather not show up at her house unannounced. Im going to give it a couple more days and if i hear nothing back then I guess im going to have to do that then
Quote by the_man101
like i said id rather not show up at her house unannounced. Im going to give it a couple more days and if i hear nothing back then I guess im going to have to do that then

Whats she gonna say? "Why didnt you call?"