Couldn't believe how bad Brock Lesnar beat that dude up.. And the fight with GSP and the country lookin boy was badass, he hung in there. Who else saw it??
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
You Spoiled It For Me!

EDIT: Actually its ok lol. I'm gonna go look for the vids right NOW.
I'm Tyler
Last edited by Octtwe88 at Aug 10, 2008,
Quote by Octtwe88
You Spoiled It For Me!

lol you shouldn't have opened the thread!
anyone know where i can find the vids for the fight?
\
Running away from this earth.
May it pass away in the beautiful flames that it was created for.
Because when tomorrow fails to come,
today is just not the same.
Inflamed earth.
Roses.
In this hope.
For all i care set it all ablaze.

fack that ****...

that fight was weak im pretty sure the lesnar fight was fixed!
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by the_white_bunny
fack that ****...

that fight was weak im pretty sure the lesnar fight was fixed!

think so?

he just dominated him, threw him around like a little bitch lol. And he didn't even try to knock him out or make him tap, he just beat the **** out of him.
Quote by <the_last>
anyone know where i can find the vids for the fight?
\

+1 I'd like to know also.
well it was kinda of unfair(I didn't watch the fight tho). When lesnar was in the WWE i'm almost positive he was on steroids. I dunno if he's using them now(he's prolly not). But as soon as i saw lesnar and the guy he was fighting I was like "HOLY HELL". the dude looks way less muscular than lesnar.
--------------------------------
GEAR
Guitars----
Aria:Ariana
Ibanez:RG7321
Peavey:Raptor Sig. series
Peavey:EXP Sig. series
ESP LTD: V-500
Amplifiers----
Orange 2X12 cab
Peavey: JSX
Peavey: XXL
Couldn't find the videos but didn't look too hard either lol

What about the Huerta and the GSP fight?
I'm Tyler
That was probably one of the best series of fights i have ever seen.....i like the fight with the lightweights....the 5'5 dude got knocked out in like 12 seconds in the first round hahahahaha
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Quote by Blitzraptor007
That was probably one of the best series of fights i have ever seen.....i like the fight with the lightweights....the 5'5 dude got knocked out in like 12 seconds in the first round hahahahaha

yeah lol, did you hear joe? he said that could possible be the fastest knockout in UFC history! I was laughing my ass off.

The fight between Kongo and the Viking dude was REALLY mismatched. That was terrible, bigass buff black dude against a fat european..
Quote by RabbidWolf
think so?

he just dominated him, threw him around like a little bitch lol. And he didn't even try to knock him out or make him tap, he just beat the **** out of him.

Heath Herring is a dominant fighter. and all he did was lay there last night. how was it not fixed? you could tell he didnt even try. lesnar did catch him with a good right to the side of the head but that wasnt enugh to make him lay on the ground round after round.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by Octtwe88
Couldn't find the videos but didn't look too hard either lol

What about the Huerta and the GSP fight?

they went to the score cards and Huerta LOST! what?!
that was pretty weak.
but the other guy did fight a way better fight.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by the_white_bunny
Heath Herring is a dominant fighter. and all he did was lay there last night. how was it not fixed? you could tell he didnt even try. lesnar did catch him with a good right to the side of the head but that wasnt enugh to make him lay on the ground round after round.

because lesnar was beating his ass, he couldn't get up. If he tried he threw his ass back down. He was definitely trying, but when a 280 pound wrestler is laying on you, while your getting pummeled, your gonna bawl up and pray for your life lol.
It seems weird to me that every time a "celeb" becomes a UFC fighter, they totally kick ass even in the beginning of their career.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
Quote by RabbidWolf
yeah lol, did you hear joe? he said that could possible be the fastest knockout in UFC history! I was laughing my ass off.

The fight between Kongo and the Viking dude was REALLY mismatched. That was terrible, bigass buff black dude against a fat european..

no way it was. i've seen a 5 second knockout. it was the first punch
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by bloodycomfort
It seems weird to me that every time a "celeb" becomes a UFC fighter, they totally kick ass even in the beginning of their career.

Lesnar lost a fight though. And his 2 wins are against guys that were definitely physically smaller than him. I wanna see him face another threat. And I also want to see Kimbo face someone thats halfway decent
I'm Tyler
Quote by Octtwe88
Lesnar lost a fight though. And his 2 wins are against guys that were definitely physically smaller than him. I wanna see him face another threat. And I also want to see Kimbo face someone thats halfway decent

arlovski vs lesnar....

thats all im saying
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by the_white_bunny
arlovski vs lesnar....

thats all im saying

I'd pay to watch it haha
I'm Tyler
Lesnar was intense.
That first knock-down punch was hilarious in slow-mo.
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

Quote by Chris.Rock.Art
I like you and you are special

Quote by perry589
I don't wank. I auto fellatio.

Quote by Octtwe88
I'd pay to watch it haha

its a shame arlovski isnt under contract with the ufc any more.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E