So last week I bought an RG450DX at GC and thought the thing was great. During the week I go to adjust the trem and realize the screws are completely stripped. So today I returned it.

When I was there today, I looked and saw a 2001 S520WNF sitting on the wall and the price was only $399. I check it out and was playing it for a while, and see it's made in Japan. I thought the price tag was a mistake, cause I also noticed it said on the tag that there are EVO pickups in it.

The guy who I always buy stuff off of at GC said he could do it for $350. So of course I bought the thing. What a nice guitar! It has a few dings in the finish but it plays like a dream and the guys at GC actually setup the guitar so the strings were new and everything. It also has the high end older Edge bridge. I couldn't believe the price. A Japanese S Series with an Edge for only $350? I'll take it.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
I hate you, you lucky sod
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
I'm one happy dude right now.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
Just wanted to update and say that the guitar kicks major ass.

Also I intonated it yesterday cause it was way off, and it's even better now. Intonating a Floyd Rose trem can be a bitch, but it was worth it.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp