I have been playing guitar for about 4 years now, i know basic theory, Application of the major scale. CAGED system and its relativity to the minor pentatonic scale, Chord construction and all major minor and Dom seventh chords in multiple positions, and i can read most notation in the fifth position. I have learned all of this in about 2-3 weeks, (Practicing about 3 hours a day) And i was wondering if anyone knew of a good book or dvd that i could purchase to help with Reading notation, My music director at school told me that it is what would hold me back the most during my audition, But i have the following questions for anyone who can help me

- Is the Fretboard logic DvD Set Helpful?
- Would Dueling Ninjas By Trace Bundy be a good choice for an audition piece?
-What else should i know Theory Wise?
- Would someone be willing to help me if i hit a snag on the way?
-Do i even have a chance of getting into this scool? (here is the link)

here
Jackson Pc-1
Line 6 Spider III HD 150

I am new to recording, any tips and suggestions are well appreciated check my profile for my original compositions.
At my school the theory test included inversions of chords and identifying note intervals. I can't remember everything but I believe the test also included a part that asks you to "transpose this melody down a minor 3rd" (or some other interval).
ok, so where could i learn those
Jackson Pc-1
Line 6 Spider III HD 150

I am new to recording, any tips and suggestions are well appreciated check my profile for my original compositions.
Theory-wise if you don't know already, learn intervals and the circle of fifths which is basic and you probably know it but other than that I would say learn about modes. Since you already know the major and minor scales you should be able to learn the modes.
I don't really know what else to tell you, I'm a music student myself (starting 2nd semester soon) and you know more than me lol! which by the way I want to ask you, what did you use to learn all of that in such a short time?...you make me feel like an idiot
Awesome, thanks alot
Jackson Pc-1
Line 6 Spider III HD 150

Make sure you also practice ear training, sooner or later you will get to that in school and it's best start as soon as possible.
Honestly, I just sat down and read as much as possible, the dvd entitled Fretboard navigator helped me alot, but honeslty not wanting to sound like a or anything, but this stuff just makes sense to me
Jackson Pc-1
Line 6 Spider III HD 150