i'm getting a new amp (the vox AD30VT amp. found here ). but i dunno if i should get the 30w or the 15w. getting the 15w would save me $50 and would be more then sufficient to practice with. i'm considering finding some people and starting a band. this is just a consideration. i'm thinking that if one day down the road, i want to start a band, and my amp cant get good tone loud enough, and i gotta go dish out another $250, that would suck. i'm leaning towards the 30w cause money isn't an issue but money saved is money saved. always a good thing. i could spend that other $50 on something else that i need. would i be able to jam and maybe gig with a 15w or do you think i would need a 30w.
My AD30VT can go louder than 2 of my drummer friends...

It's not really ''gig worthy'', but it's great for practice AND jamming...

You'd really have to work the 15W to be alright for louder jam sessions... So I suggest the 30 watt...

Also, this is the wrong section...
Quote by sashki
More like wrong forum. Ask in the Guitar Gear and Accessories forum.

i know but it's such a simple question i consider it to be spam.
Quote by madshatter
i know but it's such a simple question i consider it to be spam.

Here we discuss raping underage girls and binge drinking. Any vaguely guitar-related question goes in the appropriate forum.

The mods like to keep everything tidy.
Gear forum, you twatwaffle.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Quote by sashki
Here we discuss raping underage girls and binge drinking. Any vaguely guitar-related question goes in the appropriate forum.

I sigged that
*reported*
No one post after this. you'll get a warning
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Gear and accessories forum.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Last edited by FrenchyFungus at Aug 10, 2008,