I just got one through ebay and it did not work. the guy is giving me a refund, and he told me to keep the pedal because he would just end up throwing it away. so im wanting to get it fixed. would this pedal be easy to fix by my self or if i need to take it to a shop. does anyone know where i can get if fixed and how much it will cost me or if anyone know how i can fix it my self.
Well i mean, i can be a simple reconnecting problem, maybe even soldering problem, which could be easily fixed, but it could then be a whole host of other problems, id get someone expereinced to look at it, and then ask for a price of repair, if you're prepared to pay for it, do it
Quote by slayne827
I just got one through ebay and it did not work. the guy is giving me a refund, and he told me to keep the pedal because he would just end up throwing it away. so im wanting to get it fixed. would this pedal be easy to fix by my self or if i need to take it to a shop. does anyone know where i can get if fixed and how much it will cost me or if anyone know how i can fix it my self.

I nominate him for Ebay seller of the year.