Can someone tell me what the main difference is between these two sets of guitars other than the ovious price and woods used. I would like to know things like difference in weight, tone, volume of sound, durability, and how the different woods make the tone/sound different. The two sets are:

Takamine EGS-330SC Acoustic/Electric Cutaway & Takamine G Series EG340SC Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar

and

Alvarez Artist Series AD60SC Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Cutaway & Alvarez Artist Series AD70SC Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Cutaway

All of which are in the natural finish.

Also can anyone tell how the quality of the Alvarez Artist Series AC60SC Classical Acoustic-Electric Cutaway is?
Links would be hepful.

But no one can really make meaningful judgements on tone, just from looking at a picture of a guitar. You should go play them and make your own judgements.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
You should really go to the store and try them out.
Schecter Diamond Series C-1 Elite
Roland Cube 30x
Blueridge BR-143
Would like to but every music store I went to didn't have any of them. And since I live in the middle of no where I can really travel all over the place looking for guitars. Hopefully when I go to Tulsa next week I can find them to play, I just would like to know what the main differences are from anyone whos played any of them or owns any of them.
Well there probably won't be much difference in sound between the two Alvarez's.

The Takamines probably will sound a bit different though. The one with the cedar top will probably be a bit quieter and mellower than the one wth the spruce top.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Cool. Well hopefully I can try these models out when I'm in Tulsa and hopefully I like one enough to buy, thanks for the help.
Just looking at the specs - cedar will normally have a warmer tone than spruce, which is typically bright...other than that, it's hard to say without trying them all.