So i didnt use the searchbar so hopefully no one has done this thread yet, but seriously, if you live in toronto canada, then you've heard of this already, it happened near keele and wilson, and it was a propane storage place, and overnight, it just exploded, and everyone around that area were evacuated, because of the danger and the heat. Well my godmother lives around that area and i talked to her and she said that it was epic, they got evacuated also because the police dont want to take any chances with everyone. Below is a vid, it doesnt have sound, but just watch what happened, its an intense explosion, so did anyone else hear/see this thing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QKI4JTqJSk&NR=1
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Last edited by this&that at Aug 10, 2008,
Holy shit, dude! I don't live too close to Keele/Wilson, but my mom and I actually heard something last night. There was a huge crash at like 4 AM and we had no idea what it was. Could it have been this?
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
Holy shit, dude! I don't live too close to Wilson, but my mom and I actually heard something last night. There was a huge crash at like 4 AM and we had no idea what it was. Could it have been this?

lollers probably, cause this with sounds its all over the news, and it sounds much noisier than a crash.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
I don't wanna see UFC fighting
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
Just saw it on the news preview, and all i got to say is Wow!
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
ya man I read that on CTV and CBCs websites today, I wonder what caused it and hope that no more fireighter are killed in the line of duty
The video goes to some boxing match or other.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
wrong vid.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
MY BAD, thanks for pointing that out, i was talking to my friend about this, and gave him the brock link also from last nights match, but i fixed the vid now.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Yeah, I saw that on the news this morning. My house is near the 401 and there's a ****load of traffic filled with cars trying to get on.
tht was crazy living in kitchener is to good nothing happens but we get to hear bout it haha
Quote by Gregray88
Vid is no longer available.

WAT? the brock vid is gone, i fixed it, but the explosion vid is still there i just saw it.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
eh i was in toronto for the sars thing and the blackout, but i missed this one. crazy stuff. hope everything is alright
Jackson DKMG Dinky, Ibanez RG 7321, Ibanez RG 350EX
Bugera 6262-212 (120 watt), Line 6 Spider lll (30 watt)

Pearl Forum Series Drums
Sabian B8 Cymbals (ride, hi-hats, 3x crash, splash)
I love the fact that the pit just invaded YouTube, maybe we should plan a hostile takover... first the internet, then the world...
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.