Does fender make a 2-humbucker hardtail strat?
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD Viper-400
Jackson RR3
Gibson SG Voodoo
Washburn Acoustic

Peavey 6505 head.
Marshall JCM200 TSL100 head.
Vader 4x12.

Maxon OD9.
Boss NS-2.
Double Fat Strat.
I've seen a Mex. Hardtail model.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
You could look into those old Toronados.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
They make a double fat strat (2 humbuckers) but it's got the standard strat tremolo on it. You could just block it off though.
G&L might make em or some other brand think ibanez has a model close to that description
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
You could get a Carvin BoltPlus.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
I actually just stumbled upon one of these today and put it a down payment on it. It's American Deluxe Fender Fat Strat Hardtail circa 2001. It has an ash body, 22 frets, rosewood fretboard, and two Duncan pickups. It seriously is the greatest instrument I've had the pleasure of playing and I will soon own it. Sadly, they have been discontinued, so unless you stumble across one, you'll have to mod.
Too bad this thread is 2 months old..
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
2 months old and the Fender Big Apple Strat or whatever was a two humbucker hardtail

I really want a 2 humbucker hardtail strat in the worst way.
discontinued. Sad, eh?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Yeh I think fender have discontinued the double fat strats now. However they still sell the double humbucker pickguards and kits to modify your strat I think, this is little extra expense but you get to choose your pick-ups.