crates are ****
choose anything else BUT crate
i had a crate before.. fakest sounding amp ive ever had- on top of that it broke two weeks later AND crate wouldnt give me a replacement/refund
so basically if you want a ****ty fake sounding amp that lasts two weeks long, crate is your best bet
if youre buying an acoustic amp, strawberry blonde is the way to go.but i dont know how electrics sound through acoustic amps,i know my 72 thinline semi hollow sounds fine through my swr. its a good bluesy sound.
Ha I know what you mean. This one was dirt cheap from where I got it though. But would an electric work with it?
Quote by JOE_DESTROYER
crates are ****
choose anything else BUT crate
i had a crate before.. fakest sounding amp ive ever had- on top of that it broke two weeks later AND crate wouldnt give me a replacement/refund
so basically if you want a ****ty fake sounding amp that lasts two weeks long, crate is your best bet

I have a crate palomino V16 and I'd say its better than a Fender Bluse Jr. and can rival an AC 15. Cheap amps that cheap asses buy sound like crap. Which reminds me, that acoustic amp wouldn't be any good unless you want it perfectly clean all the time and are already very happy with your unalterd signal's sound.
Quote by MichaelOfCanton
I have a crate palomino V16 and I'd say its better than a Fender Bluse Jr. and can rival an AC 15. Cheap amps that cheap asses buy sound like crap. Which reminds me, that acoustic amp wouldn't be any good unless you want it perfectly clean all the time and are already very happy with your unalterd signal's sound.

I'm with you there. I have a V16 as well, and even my friend who owns a Blues Jr. likes it better than his amp.

The Crate V series is fine, but a lot of their other, cheaper, stuff is terrible.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
It'll probably work just fine, but it probably won't sound great.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...