Now i'm guessing many/most of you have heard or seen paul gilberts masterpiece, haha.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj34GqcGF1U

Now anyone seen this cover, which does it faster, cleaner and without the human capo? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_UizLYgt1Q&feature=related
Quote by dudetheman
I crapped during a thunderstorm once.

The turd was almost halfway out when all of a sudden lightening struck outside, causing my anal muscles to contract and drag the turd back inside my body.

I've never felt so odd and unclean since.
I like his hair.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
LOL cleaner my ass. Plus Gilbert's had steadier and fuller dynamics. plus tapping is gay. Its the psychology of having a human capo. Like having a member so big you need a small child to carry it. 6/10
Quote by metal_man12
LOL cleaner my ass. Plus Gilbert's had steadier and fuller dynamics. plus tapping is gay. Its the psychology of having a human capo. Like having a member so big you need a small child to carry it. 6/10

NO U

but I agree, gilberts sounded much better.
cleaner? it's impressive because that must be difficult to tap as opposed to someone being your capo while you do pull offs, but thats not clean.
Quote by metal_man12

Got to disagree slightly, that fuller and steadier dynamic must for at least some part be the kids tone.

Paul Gilbert - Most likely to have some of the most skillfully crafted amplification equipment available.

Asian Guitar nerd - Some solid state combo, or, god help us, a line 6 spider.
Quote by dudetheman
I crapped during a thunderstorm once.

The turd was almost halfway out when all of a sudden lightening struck outside, causing my anal muscles to contract and drag the turd back inside my body.

I've never felt so odd and unclean since.
The asian kid would have been so much better if he went super saiyan at the end.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT