Page 1 of 2
I have been thinking, and reading more about those scum bags, and I came to the conclusion...

The day that Fred Phelps dies, I am gonna laugh. I can't wait until his funeral, cause then there are going to be THOUSANDS of people picketing his funeral with signs saying "God hates Phelps" and such. People are going to be laughing their asses off at the rest of the family while they are balling their eyes out.

....I can't wait until that day.....
Meh, I don't worry myself with them anymore.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Steve The Plank
Don't diss churches.

espescially this one, as they'll sue the ass out of you since their family is more or less all lawyers
You guys can't just ignore them. These nutjobs go to people's funerals to try to spread their hateful message. They aren't the same kind of scum like Ann Coulter, who you can ignore. They actually affect people's lives.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
Quote by maninthebox24
You guys can't just ignore them. These nutjobs go to people's funerals to try to spread their hateful message. They aren't the same kind of scum like Ann Coulter, who you can ignore. They actually affect people's lives.

they got banned from canada recently
I damn near came close to killing a group of them one day at a funeral.

My friend's cousin had died in Iraq and there were some of them there, right outside of the burial site. Thank God there was a ****load of military, police, and bikers present.
Quote by seljer

It seems like Canada is going to keep on making me wish I lived there.
Drink wine and screw"

C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

Quote by maninthebox24

But there's nothing that can be done within the law. There's already been a court ruling that they can't protest within a certain number of feet of the site of the funeral.

That's ALL we can do. So now I ignore them.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Quote by seljer
they're just IRL internet trolls, don't let them get to you

True that. You're just giving them attention.
Quote by Half_Full

Sorry, not everyone cares about your gay friends! Nothing I can do to change that.

/superficial
I'd hate to be the curator of his graveyard.

Cleaning all those turds of his grave is going to be a full time job.

And eating enough to produce them is going to be a full time job for me.
My church makes them look like a bunch of "liberals".
George W. Bush for President 2012

We can do it if we work together!
That would be stooping down to their level. As despicable as their actions are, they are simply misled.
We're only strays.
Quote by seljer

Sweet thats one less ass group of people we dont have to worry about
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Quote by cubedeathk

Heyyyyyyyyy! He's back!
Quote by shattamakar

The day the world pickets the funeral of Fred Phelps is the day that all faith is lost in human morality.

Is it humane to bring pain to the family of a recently deceased man? No it is not.

Don't be that person.
Quote by cubedeathk

I haven't seen you around in such a long time! Your presence once humbled every other troll to lurk in the Pit. Welcome back, cubedeathk.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
Last edited by Quintessence153 at Aug 10, 2008,
Quote by blair30
The day the world pickets the funeral of Fred Phelps is the day that all faith is lost in human morality.

Is it humane to bring pain to the family of a recently deceased man? No it is not.

Don't be that person.

Yes, protesting the funeral of a hate mongering church/cult leader is TRULY the end of human morality.
Quote by blair30

Don't be that person.

It's not the end of morality, it's just karma.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by maninthebox24

i like her.

but Phelps is a piece of ****.
Yesterday, I saw on Youtube a few videos from The Jeremy Kyle show (don't ANYBODY judge me), and there were a few with him talking to the Church.
Honestly, as a Christian, nothing made me more sick than some of their remarks.
And even if I wasn't a Christian, simply as a human I would be disgusted by them.

Also, one of the guys on the stage, Chick Yuill, has preached at my Church before!
That's a SORT of acclaim to fame!
Quote by strat0blaster
HA!

Well played, my friend.

I'm going to edit that awful grammar right now

Yay, I'm sigged!!
And a grammar nazi..
Quote by frottage
i like her.

but Phelps is a piece of ****.

You mean him right?

There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by ebbbaaa
You mean him right?

That's gross, oh and there's a penis there too isn't there? That woman sucks and also has huge hands.
Quote by ebbbaaa
You mean him right?

Man, she creeps me out.
Drink wine and screw"

C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

They have a god hates Canada site, but they're afraid to come here. Fred Phelps was going to protest that Laramie Project show when it was here, but was afraid he'd get beaten. They never made it to Tim McLean's funeral either. I kinda wish they had because there were apparently over seven hundred people there waiting for them. Seriously though, how the **** do you see a cannibal cutting a guy's head off on a Grey Hound as God's wrath for the legalization of gay marriage? Tim McLean wasn't gay.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Quote by ufossuck
They have a god hates Canada site, but they're afraid to come here. Fred Phelps was going to protest that Laramie Project show when it was here, but was afraid he'd get beaten. They never made it to Tim McLean's funeral either. I kinda wish they had because there were apparently over seven hundred people there waiting for them. Seriously though, how the **** do you see a cannibal cutting a guy's head off on a Grey Hound as God's wrath for the legalization of gay marriage? Tim McLean wasn't gay.

a bridge collapsed here and they claimed it was god's wrath for the acceptance of homosexuals in the state. lol, it's just redundant stupidity.
I hate religion.

The Westboro group need to be slaughtered mercilessly.

No, I mean it. I'm being dead serious. They are a plague of scum.

[[ Don't you ever, ever, ever trust my mercy. ]]
Quote by ebbbaaa
You mean him right?

I don't know who that is, but that is very worrisome.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by Steve The Plank
Don't diss churches.

I got ordained online, I'll have you know.

WBC is not a church, it is a cult that calls itself a church, like Scientology.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by Ahh Shaith
I hate religion.

The Westboro group need to be slaughtered mercilessly.

No, I mean it. I'm being dead serious. They are a plague of scum.

I agree 100%. It'll be interesting to see their reaction to the protesters at Fred Phelp's funeral.
Page 1 of 2