So i just wanted to know how do you guys find my lead tone.

Inb4 ****y playing was just random improvisation just to show to tone xd

Thanks and comment please!

PS : Clip in my profile
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
No one D:

FACEBOOK
I don't know. I guess it sounds alright for a metal kind of tone or something, but that's not really my style, so its hard to judge.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Eh, it's not fantastic. You should try softening your pick attack. Some dynamics in your picking are good, but not that much. I agree with the sterile comment. It has plenty of gain but it doesn't stand out as toadally awesome.

On a side note, work on getting your bends in tune. Don't just bend randomly. Play the note you intend to bend up to so you can hear it in your head, and then bend the string until you hear that note.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Quote by VoodooCow229
Eh, it's not fantastic. You should try softening your pick attack. Some dynamics in your picking are good, but not that much. I agree with the sterile comment. It has plenty of gain but it doesn't stand out as toadally awesome.

On a side note, work on getting your bends in tune. Don't just bend randomly. Play the note you intend to bend up to so you can hear it in your head, and then bend the string until you hear that note.

Thanks for the comment dude. I Agree that im not the jimmi page of bends lol.

FACEBOOK
Quote by Hcmanu
Thanks for the comment dude. I Agree that im not the jimmi page of bends lol.

you mean you are ? Page overbends alot...

Work on your picking dynamics
And a bit more mids would be nice.
its a little plain the x3 has a compressor so try that and maybe a tube od b4 it and it should stand out a little more.
Sounds very safe. Status quo. Nothing new or exciting going on with it.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION