2 new acoustic covers posted.

I will follow you into the dark - Death Cab For Cutie
Yesterday - the Beatles

check 'em out! on my profile.

C4C as usual. thanks
Here's an interesting fact.

Not only is Death Cab for Cutie the name of a band, it is also the name of a song, by the Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band.

The Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band perform this song in a stripclub, in the movie Magical Mystery Tour - starring the Beatles.

How about that' ey?
Hey, I will follow you into the dark was great, I loved the guitar playing, the singing was awesome too. Id be a little more careful with the 'p's on the mic, but that's just me looking to find something to criticize. But yeah, awesome.

Where'd you get the tab for this song, id kinda like to learn it too.

wanna listen to my Jack Johnson cover?
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=931963
Yesterday was really decent. I always thought Yesterday was with Jim McCartney and the Wings, but I always thought it sounded like Lennon also lol.

Follow was great., I like DCFC...I might pick up their new album, is it worth it?

Your singing voice is really good, and you can play guitar well at the same time. Awesome.
Quote by wannabefrontman
Yesterday was really decent. I always thought Yesterday was with Jim McCartney and the Wings, but I always thought it sounded like Lennon also lol.

Follow was great., I like DCFC...I might pick up their new album, is it worth it?

Your singing voice is really good, and you can play guitar well at the same time. Awesome.

thanks a bunch, yesterday isn't by the beatles? idk I always thought it was. but anyway yea DCFC's new album is definitely good, it's way different from their old stuff though. if you want to just get a few songs I think the best ones are: "grapevine fires," "no sunlight," "your new twin sized bed," and "long division."

thanks again.
I'm responding the Death Cab cover:
The playing sounds pretty good and clean. Voice sounds pretty good, but I think you need deliver a little more power
Quote by foobar
I'm responding the Death Cab cover:
The playing sounds pretty good and clean. Voice sounds pretty good, but I think you need deliver a little more power

he did it with more power than the original. too much, and you'd loose the feeling of the song (in my opinion)
That Death cab was amazing
i am quiet pleased
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Hi,

I'll begin with the Yesterday cover.. Your singing is great and fits the song really well! After a minute or something the song just aches for some strings backing your guitar and voice up, but I like it how it is already
Then the Death Cab for Cutie cover.. I don't know the song but it sounded like I was listening to an extension of the Yesterday cover: same key, same tempo, ... it would be cool if you did the Yesterday cover, and when it's finished you just keep on playing this song right after it just an idea.. Don't have much else to say really, because your singing is great again and the guitar tone is just as amazing

Cheers to you! Wanna crit my new cover? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=958471

Cheers!
ZeG
Thanks for the critique. Although, I would respond that I didn't really just sit down to do it for the heck of it, I just wanted to benchmark my progress so that I could follow up in the future. Hence, the rough draft comment. For that reason, I'll take whatever advice I can get and try to improve. Thanks again.

I really enjoyed both of your songs. The guitar playing seemed very solid, and the singing was good, although understandably I don't think they were flawless. I would maybe only suggest that you do something with your voice to keep from sounding the same across songs, but I'm not really sure how.
I'm a pretty big novice as is, so critique from me shouldn't go too far.

-Alpha
Quote by QuiatFat
Your Death Cab cover is amazing. I absolutely love it.
Like, I can feel every emotion. Awesome.

Wanna crit my Death Cab cover too? It's in my sig.

thanks , but I already did crit your death cab cover (number 3). I thought I recognized your username...