I have an ESP Ltd Viper-400, and i love the sh*t outa it. but, the only problem is that it doesnt have a trem bar. it already has a TOM bridge now. how much do you think it would cost to get a floyd rose put on it now? and where do you think i can get this done?

Thanks
yeah. Someone (stetsbar? Kahler? idk search them) makes whammy bars that don't require expensive body modifications. One of these, you only need to remove your current bridge and replace with the trem. The other one, Kahler, I think you need to drill a few holes but it's better than cutting a huge hole in your guitar.
Check to see if the neck is angled, a lot of necks on TOM bridge guitars are angled differently then those with FRs.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

not even possible. all sg's (including vipers) are too thin for the routing for the cavity in the back. go kahler or somthing similar to that.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Yeah if it is thing like an SG a trem with a block won't fit.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Quote by AngusJimiKeith
not even possible. all sg's (including vipers) are too thin for the routing for the cavity in the back. go kahler or somthing similar to that.

My thought too. Khaler, or just learn to pre-bend.
there is a signature of this gay atreyu guy which is exactly a viper with a licensed floyd rose...

but its yellow... and looks pretty stupid to me
Guitars/Basses:
-Ibanez SZ-520QM (D-Sonic/Air Norton)
-Ibanez RG-370
-ESP ltd B-55
Amps/Effects/Rig:
-Engl E530 + 930/60 Poweramp
-POD X3L
Quote by LiveinBerkum
there is a signature of this gay atreyu guy which is exactly a viper with a licensed floyd rose...

but its yellow... and looks pretty stupid to me

comes in satin black now too. looks much better.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
You can even put a Floyd in an SG if you go with a short sustain block. The Vipers fit them no issue it seems, as they are thicker. Personally, if it's an LTD, it won't be worth what you put in (cost more than the guitar did), but if it's an ESP, you'll destroy the value. A Kahler can be installed by yourself (measure twice, cut once) but Kahler's aren't cheap either, and don't stay in tune as well.