Quite often I'll find songs that to me are absolutely orgasmic to listen to. The problem is, after so many listens, the orgasmic quality goes away for me, and in some cases it gets to the point where the song leaves me unphased even. Its kind of annoying. Just curious... Does anyone else go through this same problem...??
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
yea but then i forget about the song for a while then remember it again and i feel the same way when i listen to it again
Although I really have no opinion of your thread I must say that I disagree with your sig... NOBODY ever survived the shrine of the silver monkey. I mean really, who ever made it through that?
Quote by BillPurcell
yea but then i forget about the song for a while then remember it again and i feel the same way when i listen to it again

me too
its better when u do this bc when u hear is ur like O SH!t ITS *insert song here*!!!
Quote by OrangePossum
Yep, it's Soviet UG versus bdfs05.

good luck.

Quote by bdfs05
fuck yea i got sigged

Quote by MyNameIsLame

When you're in the Pit, substitute any valid, reasonable answer with one of the following: fap, smoke pot, drink alcohol, rape, and/or murder.
Just don't listen to it over and over and over and over and over again. Leave at a 3-5 time a day limit. Like masturbation.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Everything in moderation [is better]

it's a true statement.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
i did this with hysteria.... i left it leik 4 weeks one time and when i listened again i was leik "OMGTHISRULESLOLOLOL"...... yeeeaahh
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Quote by ninja.kitty
doesnt that happen with masturbation too?

uhm... nah, i dont think so
yeah i know i hate it >_<
right now i love mr.brightside by the killers xD
its an awesome song :O im gonna go grab my guitar and learn it
~Carl
Try buying some of that warming KY and putting it on the CD. Gives your ears a wonderful warming sensation and makes it much more orgasmic.
Quote by El Tostito
Try buying some of that warming KY and putting it on the CD. Gives your ears a wonderful warming sensation and makes it much more orgasmic.
i prefer icyhot
IcyHot has too much warming.

Way too much warming sensation...

It's like watching Volcano and seeing the old ladies melt... but the old lady is your best friend.
Quote by BillPurcell

This happens to me a lot.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by El Tostito
IcyHot has too much warming.

Way too much warming sensation...

It's like watching Volcano and seeing the old ladies melt... but the old lady is your best friend.

followed by the the chill of the refrigerator, followed by the frost of the foothills, cooling it down with the ice of the antarctic.

at the same time.
Yes. Then your sack falls off.

Luckily, the IcyHot cryogenically froze it, so the good folks at your local hospital can reattach it because you got there in time, no thanks to your parents though, who just sat there and cried.

Thanks for the ride JJ, by the way.
I was obsessed, literally obsessed with Pink Floyd for a good 2 years, and now any song I listen to by them totally unaffects me. Maybe a 2 year break is in need
Anyone who thinks that music these days is dead doesn't listen to enough music.