...lets you take a song, cut out the parts you don't want and then loop the parts you do want. i ask this because i suck at improvising unless i am with my guitar teacher or with other people playing rythm. i cannot improvise by myself for some reason so that is why ask this, i need something to play along with. thanx in advance
this is good. it's called bestpractice. i think you can find it on download.com or as a torrent. it's free and i use it to practice songs slowly before you can play at full speed. for improv i use guitar pro. you can get a torrent for that i guess.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
cool i check out audacity

edit: i have an illegal copy of guitar pro and i just can't use it. its too damn complicated for me to right the riff with the right timing and everything.
Last edited by ironman1478 at Aug 10, 2008,
Quote by ironman1478
...lets you take a song, cut out the parts you don't want and then loop the parts you do want. i ask this because i suck at improvising unless i am with my guitar teacher or with other people playing rythm. i cannot improvise by myself for some reason so that is why ask this, i need something to play along with. thanx in advance

Wow

I suck at improvising too without my teacher playing rythm lol

I feel like I'm doing the same things sometimes