submissive/slave maid

Job Description:
i am a 20 year old slave looking for work as a maid. i need to work enough hours to make $150-250 a week... i will work Monday-Friday for 8 hours a day cleaning, cooking, taking care of pets, and performing any other household duties you may have. i can address you as you wish with a Sir, Mam, Master, Miss, or any other title you see fit. i would prefer to work for a single dominant man or woman during the day, but if your daytime work schedule will not allow for you to supervise me, i will consider working at night.

i do not need constant supervision to perform my assigned duties, but if it is something you want to enjoy, then i am more than willing to accommodate you. i am used to taking critiques and verbal humiliation, so please feel comfortable contacting me with any terms or questions you wish. the ashland/wooster area is most familiar and convenient for me, so i prefer any clients be local to me.

............jackpot.
What the folk?
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
I don't think you're looking in the jobs section...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
(Invalid img)
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D