so i wanna buy halo 3 off of my neighbor, and he says $25 (USD). is that a good deal? i mean at EB games or gamestop it's $50 (USD) used, so i guess it's good compared to that. is this a good price?

P.S. i know this is suppose to be in the video game forum, but i got stupid blocks on my computer and when i try to go into that post it blocks it =[ lol
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
I have had no problems. Mostly because I am Jesus.
http://www.google.com/

That, or yes.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

dont buy halo 3 it sucks, get call of duty 4. It's a much better game, especially online.
08' Fender MiA Strat
Fender Blues Junior
Quote by Hyneken
dont buy halo 3 it sucks, get The Orange Box. It's a much better game, especially online.
Fixed.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Hyneken
dont buy halo 3 it sucks, get call of duty 4. It's a much better game, especially online.

haha i've played halo 3 before, so i know how it is. i disagree, i quite like it. but i agree COD4 is pretty sweet too, it's just i'm better at Halo, and my neighbor isn't selling COD haha
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
Nobody's ever on TF2 anymore, and when there are, theres no teamwork,

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
CoD4 is better but you should have both, and that's a good deal for Halo 3.

Also don't get the Orange Box instead. Portal is awesome and HL2 is supposed to be incredible (I haven't played it) but TF2 is not that great.
Quote by TheFly_1990
Nobody's ever on TF2 anymore, and when there are, theres no teamwork,
You kidding? I find games all the time, and we ARE talking the 360 version.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
The only reason i'm glad i ever bought halo 3 was because i wanted to know where the cliffhanger at the end of halo 2 would lead to
What do you mean is that a good price? Of course it is. Get it.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by capslockisnton
The only reason i'm glad i ever bought halo 3 was because i wanted to know where the cliffhanger at the end of halo 2 would lead to

ohh yeah. i'm more a fan of playing online than the story mode. did the story in this one disappoint?
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
Quote by FrosteeFresh
ohh yeah. i'm more a fan of playing online than the story mode. did the story in this one disappoint?

If you liked the first and second you should like this one. Plus there is 4 player online co-op.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
so the kid that was selling it to me called me up, and said he needed money now, so if i buy it now he'll sell it to me for 20 haha. i got it, and it's like brand new. it still has the free 48 hour xbox live gold trial, and the stickers on the side saying "security device enclosed". so i pretty much just got a brand new 60 dollar game for 20 bucks =]
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
Quote by garden of grey
Sounds like a fair deal imo. However, halo sucks

It sucks so badly that it sold 8 million copies on 1 system....

Yeah. Terrible game. No game released recently comes close to that. CoD and GTA both sold a lot, but on multiple systems.

I'm burned out on Halo, but I loved playing that game online with forge and Bungie's community features are second to none (except maybe Valve and Steam)
Quote by MasterMongoose
It sucks so badly that it sold 8 million copies on 1 system....

Yeah. Terrible game. No game released recently comes close to that. CoD and GTA both sold a lot, but on multiple systems.

I'm burned out on Halo, but I loved playing that game online with forge and Bungie's community features are second to none (except maybe Valve and Steam)

Britney Spears sells tons of albums hence she is the best musician evar dood.

But yeah, srsfan is srs.
Whats wrong with you people, halo is a great game. The multiplayer is awesome........

And yeah thats a good deal.