Alright so I'm in a metal band and an acoustic band, so I thought why not broaden my horizons a little bit. Plus I always see threads like "Online Deathcore/Grindcore/Black Metal band", and no offense, no one likes that music. So I want to have a real upbeat, catchy, and energetic band.
I would say some bands that would be nice to sound like would be All Time Low, Paramore, Say Anything, etc.
As for members there should be a lead singer, 2 guitarists, bass, and drums. I can sing and play guitar pretty good so I could do backup vocals/guitar. And if someone else can sing good thats playing an instrument, we won't need a lead singer. If you can sweep pick and tremolo string skip thats cool, but I guarantee there won't be any shredding in the songs.
If someone has recording gear I have a really good idea on how to get us to sound the same, but it's a pretty half baked one.
That's about it.

Lineup SO FAR:
Lead Vox: Unkownpunkrock
Guitar: Telestar
Guitar: PinkIsCool
Bass: ??????
Drums: Steel Skins
Last edited by Telestar at Sep 14, 2008,
hey
i am so down

i play more of a rhythm guitar, i can do backup vocals, or bass or drums
i play lead guitar, can also do rhythm. i'll upload some stuff on my profile later. DO NOT listen to the stuff i have now

EDIT: ok i added a track called pop punk band demo with random pop punk riffs and progressions i know. i threw in some other stuff too. tell me if i'm in or not
Last edited by Epiphany521 at Aug 11, 2008,
Quote by nguyenandyy
hey
i am so down

i play more of a rhythm guitar, i can do backup vocals, or bass or drums

how good are you at those instruments
I can do bass been playing almost 3 years
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Alright Callum. Oh and by the way if I put you in as a member just be aware that there might be someone better than you, and that I might put the better person in your place.
Quote by Telestar
Alright Callum. Oh and by the way if I put you in as a member just be aware that there might be someone better than you, and that I might put the better person in your place.

tis alright
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Blood8815: That cover sounds alright. Definitely not my kinda music.
nguyenandyy: Once i see how good you are then I can determine who's a better guitarist or whatever
Still looking for a drummer
Quote by Telestar
Blood8815: That cover sounds alright. Definitely not my kinda music.
nguyenandyy: Once i see how good you are then I can determine who's a better guitarist or whatever
Still looking for a drummer

Im working on a Muse cover too
I've been playing guitar for like 3 years now. My singing isn't as great as I would like. I can also write lyrics.
Hey I'm potentially joining this now just so everyone's aware. I think we should try to get a keyboardist too though. A keyboardist can add so many new creative dimensions to music.

My musical traits:

Guitarist

Mediocre singer/lyricist

Songwriter
I'm a person.
Quote by nguyenandyy
well
i play drums too
i'll play the drums

Out of 10 how good are you?
Ill play Ive played in a couple punk bands, and I'm a fairly good songwriter, i know thet kinda **** your talking about, like easy lyrics and ****, Im actually im a reggae band at the moment, but yeah I play guitar and sing, send me a PM
My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
Looking for a drummer, I'm a drummer thats been playing for 14 years, and I can play any style. As well I'm in an offline band so I know how it works and have skill in that area.
Alright all we need is a singer. If you have a good range and voice go ahead and PM me and I'll see if you're the right person for it.
well

i guess i can play keyboard too

i've been playing piano for around like 7 to 8 years
I can sing, I've got a decent pop voice
Just remember, at the end of the game, the king and the pawn go in the same box
Quote by roosoh13
I can sing, I've got a decent pop voice

Hmmmm thanks but no thanks.
i'll give a shot at singing
give me a song you would like me to cover and i'll do it
and we'll see
Hey guys when are we getting this started?
My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
Quote by unknownpunkrock
Hey guys when are we getting this started?

Probably pretty soon. I guess we just need to write something first. I wouldn't want to do a cover just because that would be a waste of time. If everyone has guitar pro we can exchange songs/ideas that way
I wish I would have seen this earlier! I really wanted to do some Paramore style songs! GL though!
Quote by CrazyDavey
I guarantee that no guy in here would say no if they were offered the chance to have sex with her. This being The Pit... horny virgins galore :]
Ill play bass. Ive been playing for a couple years and I have GP.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.