Oh yaaaaaa, I got it off ebay, so hopefully that all works out and I get it soon. It was only 285 US to buy it now, but it was missing a knob lol.

I am looking for two additional sounds from it, however. I want a powerful hendrix overdrive, as well as a sound similar to the black keys' fuzz. What kind of pedal will be able to help me with that? It would be great to only have to get one because of the money obviously, but let me know what my best options are. Thank you.
Dan Auerbach of the Black Keys uses a Russian Muff.

As for Hendrix you might want to look at a Fuzz Face.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I've been looking at that amp for a couple of days now, very sweet. You may want to check out a MXR ZW44 Wylde Overdrive and a MXR M173 Silicon Fuzz. ProGuitarShopDemos on youtube is pretty good for checking out efx.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Get a decent fuzz and it will be perfect. There are times when I wish I had gone for a DB... But I still love my C30. Nice grab
Quote by mcrfobtai
Get a decent fuzz and it will be perfect. There are times when I wish I had gone for a DB... But I still love my C30. Nice grab

thanks, it was a stalemate for me, but it might of just been the 'blues' in the name that won me over lol.

anyways, thats what i was thinking, if I can get both sounds from one pedal, I would be willing to sacrifice a little distortion for a little sexier fuzz. any recomendations?
Quote by bigtee212
thanks, it was a stalemate for me, but it might of just been the 'blues' in the name that won me over lol.

anyways, thats what i was thinking, if I can get both sounds from one pedal, I would be willing to sacrifice a little distortion for a little sexier fuzz. any recomendations?

Although really the DB is just a classic 30 with a bigger speaker and vibrato. I kind of miss the low end at times.
The gain is very nice so go for the fuzz. I just use an od to tighten it up a little
They may use different tubes. I'm not really sure. I didn't notice a huge difference but that said, I have never played them side-by-side.
I use the gain channel for Hendrix on mine, does pretty well on it's own. I am looking to get a Maxon OD808 or similar to compliment it tho. Great buy too btw. The tremolo is nice to hit some surf sounds as well as the SRV stuff. Great amp.