Does anyone know what pickups dime used?

By that i mean, where the bridge pickups Bill Lawrence, Bill Lawrence USA, or seymour duncan?
Bill Lawrence L500XL if i'm not mistaken (i may be wrong)
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
didn't he have a signature seymour duncan pickup called the dimebucker?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
im pretty sure it wasn't a dimebucker. i know its either Bill Lawrence or Bill Lawrence USA... but i dont know which one is the real deal and which one isn't. only one of them claims to have designed dime's and thats Bill Lawrence USA, but ive also heard that Bill Lawrence designed them.
Quote by grimguitarist91
im pretty sure it wasn't a dimebucker. i know its either Bill Lawrence or Bill Lawrence USA... but i dont know which one is the real deal and which one isn't. only one of them claims to have designed dime's and thats Bill Lawrence USA, but ive also heard that Bill Lawrence designed them.

I hear mostly bad things about the USA... just order one from Bill and Becky.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by hell_monkey

This and he put his pickups in backwards.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

So i'm not wrong
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Quote by hell_monkey

thats what i thought, but everytime i google it, it only comes up for Bill Lawrence USA. god this is all so confusing
Bill Lawrence L500XL

Dime never used the dimebucker.
Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM 900
peavey 5150

Mesa 4x12
Yep, L500-XL. I can say personally that Bill Lawrence pickups (not the Lawrence USA crap you see around) are some of the best around, at great prices too. Dime definitely knew what was up, and the Dimebucker is basically a modified design of the original Bill Lawrence pickup he used. I'd recommend checking out http://www.billlawrence.com/ for more info

Jackson DXMG (2 81's), Squier Strat (Hot Rails), BC Rich Eagle (Bill Lawrence L500XL) >
MXR 6 Band EQ >
Rocktron Studio HUSH >
Randall RH200 >
Marshall 2x12
all through Monster cable..

'I got blisters on me fingers!'
Quote by imicius
The music industry: continually benefiting from Dimebag Darrel's death.

That's that crap Dimebucker. It's not what he used and doesn't sound as good as the real pickup he used. Also, Dean. Nice and expensive too.
Bill Lawrence gives cheap pickups and doesn't advertise that Dimebag used their pickups. Or at least not to my knowledge.
Quote by grimguitarist91
ok, but how would you go about buying a bill lawrence (not usa) pickup? cuz that website wasn't too helpful.

Dean and Washburn use the non-USA ones for their guitars... but if you still want to order the USA one then go ahead...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by RPGoof
That's that crap Dimebucker. It's not what he used and doesn't sound as good as the real pickup he used. Also, Dean. Nice and expensive too.
Bill Lawrence gives cheap pickups and doesn't advertise that Dimebag used their pickups. Or at least not to my knowledge.

Which is classy.

The rest of it, however, tries its damndest to exploit his death.

This is 2 pages worth of stuff starting with "Dime"

And this is 2 pages of stuff with "Dimebag"

And is this really necessary? Really?
Quote by imicius
Which is classy.

The rest of it, however, tries its damndest to exploit his death.

This is 2 pages worth of stuff starting with "Dime"

And this is 2 pages of stuff with "Dimebag"

And is this really necessary? Really?

that third one is stupid. Who would want that? Plus the picture couldn't been better, like him ripping a monster solo or something.
*Reported*

Gear and Accessories forum.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.