well my friends have all tried and failed to figure out what is wrong with me.

they have guessed clinical depression, bi polar, soicopath, borderline personality(I know I have this, just ask my old docter/therepist)

and well I have just come to the conclusion recently I hate the human race. I hate people I want people to die. I want people to kill one another. I want school shootings to happen. I want people to commit suicide I want war to happen. I just want to people to die. I get joy out of it...it entertains me....

and well I want the pit to tell me what there diagnosis?

here is some additional info. I have try to kill myself. I do like to cut, and bruise my body I get almost a high off of it. My dad is a violent drinker. I like the sight of blood. one of my ex girlfriend has descride me as sexually confused. I have felt this way about stuff for about two years.'

so once agian pit. whats you mental diagnosis?
Seeing as the pit is a doctor, I'd say you'd be diagnosed as emo or troll.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by audiophillia

they have guessed clinical depression, bi polar, soicopath, borderline personality(I know I have this, just ask my old docter/therepist)

and well I have just come to the conclusion recently I hate the human race. I hate people I want people to die. I want people to kill one another. I want school shootings to happen. I want people to commit suicide I want war to happen. I just want to people to die. I get joy out of it...it entertains me....

here is some additional info. I have try to kill myself. I do like to cut, and bruise my body I get almost a high off of it. My dad is a violent drinker. I like the sight of blood. one of my ex girlfriend has descride me as sexually confused. I have felt this way about stuff for about two years.'

wat

On a serious note : the human borns clean, his entourages corrupts him.

In fact, someone's past is himself. It's his development.

I say yours was tormented and these are the results.

edit : I should continue this

So it means that 1: you born and you develop your mind with time and with things that happen. Only one little past error can cause various deviations of someone's mind.

I'd say your head's way of thinking has gone through another way of seeing things, thinking about things. Another mentality. Growing up more will lead you further in these except if changes are made during the proccess.

Let's say your mind has been corrupted on taking a hidden way of a road?

Discuss
Last edited by kevC4 at Aug 10, 2008,
Quote by audiophillia

= ****ed up
Support new music, listen to my Prog Metal Band:
Open Wide, The Sky

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR White

Peavey 6505+ /w Mesa-Boogie Rectifier 2x12 Cab
Also, nobody "tries" to kill themselves.
If you really wanted to die, you would be dead.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Well guess what?
I just visited my Uncle and his family who I havent seen in 3 years, and my little 4 year old cousin laughs hysterically when I make funny faces.

To know she died would kill me. You need help.
Quote by Ez0ph
Seeing as the pit is a doctor, I'd say you'd be diagnosed as emo or troll.

I cant see a docter anymore....my family cant afford any....so Im on my own....

whats a troll?

I dont come to the forum often enough to know....
I think you're a misanthrope, and self loathing...I mean you described the first one perfectly and the other one is somewhere in there, I'd go to therapy man...it works if you believe in it.
1. paint hair green
2 get smily face scars
3 paint face white with black eyes
4 buy purple suit
5 go try and **** batman up
You Are Now Aware Of Your Own Breathing
Troll.

And even if not, I'm still reporting you because WE ARE NOT ****ING DOCTORS.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
My diagnosis? Wanting attention. You want people to feel bad about you or you want people to be shocked by your story.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
someone has problems.... you're on ultimate guitar forums, play guitar and cheer yourself up LOL
Wow.

Just end it.

End it now.

And yeah if you tried to kill yourself, you would be dead. You would not still be here.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
diagnosis, well i cant really say, you've said all thats basically it, you probably just have a disconnection from death, or even maybe have just blocked out the idea of pain, seeing as you said your dad is a violent drinker, you probably just socially evolved to that point, a point of complete anti-sympathy,
only thing i can really say to help is maybe get some help, if you can, there are always options, and rescue is possible. stay optimistic, try to get help though, you sound confused, and you probably really need it.

best wishes man!

EDIT: free help is available, if you're open to churches they can help sometimes, if not, then try looking for like teen help places or something, they have alot around now, alot of the time you're school or something can contact them for you.
Last edited by aaron6890 at Aug 11, 2008,
Quote by Dance_of_Death
1. Buy Lots of weapons
2. Go to area with lots of people
3.?????
4. Profit!!

i rofled.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Every time you think of a bad thought, like killing people, or hurting yourself etc. The size of this lady's breasts gets smaller. Do you really want that to happen? I didn't think so...So cut your nonsense.

Be cool.
Also, dude **** you. Why do you want people to die? You arrogant bastard why are you better than anyone else? You even realize what the **** you are saying? You want people to cease existing, it ****ing entertains you? You are a sick ****.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Stop listening to slayer, all those unoriginal riffs and horrible guitar solos turned you into a psycho

I kid, I kid I have nothing against slayer and their fans, but TS you're still a psycho, get help or consider suicide

I'm going to hell aren't I
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Stop being hardcore.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
Quote by drunkinkoala
Too much videogames?

Hopefully if the TS goes out for good he goes out with good ol' Jack too.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
ignore those who say you only want attention and whatnot. check yourself into a mental hospital. forreal, it actually helps and you will get help. my diagnosis wouldnt be based on anything since i havnt ever talked to you and a few paragraphs cant completely describe a person

but seriously, get actual help. go to a hospital and say something like you said in your post and that youre a danger to society or something like that. even if its only the suicide hotline, get actual help
....wtf a troll?

and....intersting response....rangeing from people disclaiming the story....calling me a attention seeker....and some actual pretty useful responise......I think that why I hate people....they try to tell people what they are.....

also kudos to the person who said you cant try to kill yourself......brillent never heard that before.....

well...when will this thread be shut down?
because of spectualitation of being a 'shock stories'?