Now I don't usually venture into this genre of music, being a more hard rock/metal guy.
But I heard her song "Love Song" on the radio a couple weeks ago, and I loved it for some reason.

Which leads me to my point. I bought the album today, and I was just wondering if there was anyone out there who loved this album as much as I. She's got a great voice, and she is a good songwriter.

So.....discuss?
I've only heard her two singles (I think...)
But I do like them. I even put "Love Song" on my iPod.
I listen to mostly hardcore punk, but driving with someone who had a radio station that only played the same 20 songs over and over made me listen to Love Song a lot. It was the only song they played that I could stomach, and I actually grew to like it. Downloaded the album and it is pretty decent for this style of music. And shes cute too...
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
I absolutely love Sara Bareilles. Listen to Gravity by her, amazing voice, pure talent, even live she can pull it off.
stuff. :
PRS SE Singlecut
Peavey Triple XXX Super 40 Combo - for sale? considering selling it.
VOX Tonelab LE
Old stuff:
Ibanez GRG270CA (for sale)
Amteq LG15 (for sale)
Zoom G1 (for sale)
Insane bump from the grave!

Anyway, her new album just came out, and it's pretty damn good. I'm really into the pop singer-songwriter thing, and I especially like her piano work. Little Voice was a really good album, don't know how well Kaleidoscope Heart compares yet, but the song King of Anything is really, really good. Better than Love Song in my opinion.
Call me Michael...

Mixing
Need something mixed? Send me a PM with the details! Cheap rates, fast turnaround, satisfaction guaranteed!

Certifications:
Pro Tools HD9
Logic Pro 9 Master Pro