hey i have been reading up on alot of lucid dreaming lately. so i have been trying to experince it myself. but i am remember dreams .. alot of them i forgot about... were i was dreaming and knowing a was dreaming and never opeing my eyes and hearing voices, of family, friends, even voices i never heard befor. i was so scared to open my eyes so i would scream hoping to wake up lol but nothing would come out but then i came to, and i was screaming in my bed.

i guess that was somekind of lucid experince. does anybody else experince lucid dreaming of anykind.. oh and for people who dont know what im talking about lucid dreaming is were u are dreaming i know that u are dreaming and can control the outcomes off the dream
ug's cool so i guess im cool to

Originally Posted by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Originally Posted by Virgil_Hart05
no...stop being fat
I lucid dream sometimes, it's a really cool experience.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
I hear one technique to start experiencing lucid dreaming more often is to keep a sort of dream journal to write down every dream you had the second you wake up. It'll help you remember somehow, I guess.
i get them ocasionally. do some more researh there's some websites that will tell you how to induce lucid dreaming. pretty interesting.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
When your lucid dreaming, how much control do you actually have. Can you literally do anything?
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
It's impossible to lucid dream, you only dream that you're lucid dreaming.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
to be completely honest i can't remember a dream that i wasnt in control of.
GEAR:
1959 Vintage Gibson Melody Maker
Fender Stratocaster
Martin OMM
Epi Les Paul Std
Pitchblack
Dunlop Wah
EHX Russian Big Muff
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Palomino V16

For pictures of my gear click http://s464.photobucket.com/albums/rr8/spoutz/Guitar Gear/?albumview=grid nao!

-Matt

Sláinte

Quote by Punk Rocker
When your lucid dreaming, how much control do you actually have. Can you literally do anything?

absolutely anything. some people even die. which is not good cause ur heart beat is racing or something. the only problem is alot of times people wake up while lucid dreaming so it doesn't last very long.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
I'm not sure if this is true or not, but I heard that if you don't move when you wake up you can remember your dream more than if you start moving around. So next time try to remember to stay in the same position when you wake up to see if it really works.

Lucid dreaming is cool, I think it's only happened like 3 or 4 times that I actually remember. I think that if you have a very in depth thought about something when you are about to go to sleep, you have a better chance of dreaming of that and being aware of the fact that you're dreaming but I don't really know.
some people naturally lucid dream and for others its harder to. lucid dreaming is pretty much being in control of your dream so TS i dont think you were lucid dreaming
www.dreamviews.com
this is a good site for lucid dreaming 101
I've had two...well, 1.5 really...lucid dreams in my life. The first one ended like this. "Wait a minute, this can't be real, it would only happen if i was....(everything started fading out)....dreaming" And I woke up.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
Quote by riffmasterjosh
absolutely anything. some people even die. which is not good cause ur heart beat is racing or something. the only problem is alot of times people wake up while lucid dreaming so it doesn't last very long.

Woah, woah, woah. That's not necessarily true. Some people can manipulate their lucid dreams, but others can't. It's all about mind power. Whenever I go lucid, I start to panic and think of all the bad things that could happen to me, then it turns into some kind of lucid nightmare and I wake myself up.
There's a huuuge Lucid Dreaming thread.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
A couple days ago I think I lucid dreamed, I'm not sure tho.

I went to sleep but I was still kinda conscious. Then I felt like my mind peeled away from my body and I could see my hand, except everything was contrasted (white was black, black was white). Then when I realized what was going on I felt a rush of energy through my body like I was being shocked, my body was numb, I couldn't move. Then I opened my eyes and it was like nothing happened, but the I know I was fully aware of what just happened.
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
welll there was this one dream i had when i was like 10... were i was in my house and there was a family there. there said that i was there son, i knew i was dreaming at the time. but they said that they wont let me leave .... and i couldnt wake up i tried closing my eyes over and over again.. i tried everything . i think it was one of the longist dreams i remember and i i think i was talking to them and i conviced the so called sister of mine to give me this kind of niddle that made me wake up .. right away

i dont think it was lucid couse i couldnt control everything but i knew 100% i was dreaming and i have never forgotin that dream everysince
ug's cool so i guess im cool to

Originally Posted by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Originally Posted by Virgil_Hart05
no...stop being fat
Lucid dreaming is awesome. I have an LD every now and then, maybe once or twice a week. I've been wanting to get really good at it using the WILD method, but lately they've been DILDs (realizing it's a dream inside the dream).

Yeah, there's already a huge thread on LDing with lots of info in it.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=13693215
Quote by NightEmbers
you cant turn on or off light... you should watch Waking Life

I saw that. Really interesting movie.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by NightEmbers
you cant turn on or off light... you should watch Waking Life

awesome, i just youtubed it. i have to watch this. praise you NightEmbers
Quote by Punk Rocker

Yes! Once, I forced John Mcain to jump out of a plane and parachute down, except I made the sky ridden with LSD. When we landed, we landed on a field of marijuana. I took LSD and got stoned with Mcain!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's funny is I never do drugs in real life!