Weed, Reefer, Chiba, Marijuana whatever you wanna call it. Are the seeds good for you? I heard it's one of the must nutritious foods or something.
reported

drug thread
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
how are hemp seeds considered a drug?

Quote by www.hempseed.ca
It is not widely known that Hemp seed is the highest in essential fatty acids of any plant. Hemp seed contains all the essential amino acids and essential fatty acids needed to maintain healthy human life, which makes it a perfect substitute for meat or as a protein supplement for anyone in their diet. No other single source provides such a complete protein in a form that is so easily digested and absorbed by the body. No other plant contains the essential oils neccessary for perfect health in a ratio exactly suited to the bodies needs.
Last edited by Godsmack_IV at Aug 11, 2008,
I smoke them if that's what you mean.

I also safe some for growing plants. I suppose you could sell the pot that you grow and then buy an orange. So yes, seeds can be nutritious in an interesting way.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
yeah i know hemp is great but i was just wondering should i eat the seed instead of throwing it away? i never smoke it and end up with a bunch of em.
Quote by rodyrdz
yeah i know hemp is great but i was just wondering should i eat the seed instead of throwing it away? i never smoke it and end up with a bunch of em.

Grow plants?
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days