Im talking, seriously crazy.

She is convinced she has super levitating powers, and that people are out to get her.

They moved the furniture in different place around the house the one day, and didnt tell her. I guess that was the start of it. She is convinced that when she sleeps, she is able to levitate stuff and move it around, so she cant find it again.

I guess gnomes or something leave those scratch lottery tickets in her van, and apparently shes freaked about it. I mean gnomes, I would be, too.

During the whole time as she was talking, we would yell out random stuff, and she wouldnt even notice.

Are your parents crazy?
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
What's your buddy's mom smoking and where can I get some?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz

+1
thrash till death
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. sig this if you like bagels.
Quote by snipelfritz

No No No. She SHOULD be smoking and she's NOT. Thats her problem
When I was in primary school, one of the kids was killed by his mum. Stabbed him through the eye and chest. I can't remember what specific condition she had, but she was what we would define as "crazy".
The next day, in the hospital, she was asking to see her son. She couldn't remember it, didn't even know he was dead.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by snipelfritz

FTW, heroine I guess..
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by gavz_verdikt
FTW, heroine I guess..

You'd just be very very chilled. You wouldn't care about anything. You wouldn't even imagine trying to move furniture.
Quote by dann_blood
When I was in primary school, one of the kids was killed by his mum. Stabbed him through the eye and chest. I can't remember what specific condition she had, but she was what we would define as "crazy".
The next day, in the hospital, she was asking to see her son. She couldn't remember it, didn't even know he was dead.

Dude, she doesn't have Multiple Personality Disorder right?

EDIT: I read one of Sidney Sheldon's books!! Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_personality_disorder
Quote by dan ramP
Quote by RSOB Bass

*[/dead]*
Can't remember, it's been 10 years since it happened.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by *Juno*
is she hot?

would you want to meet her if she was crazy?
Quote by dan ramP
Quote by RSOB Bass

*[/dead]*
Shes not hot, shes like 50. She didnt move around the furniture, the son did, to screw with her. Shes not going to kill anyone. His family is slightly crazy though. His uncle was looking for him and his cousin when they ditched lifting a bunch of heavy stuff into his truck. I remember his exact words "Where are those kids, ill kill them, im not afraid to go to jail." But it was weird. It was like he didnt have a clue anyone else was there, just him, and his words. Like some kind of repeating skipped CD.

None the less, you cant help but laughing. I mean you try not to laugh as she talks about her furniture being moved around, and how she has levitating powers, or the gnomes are getting her.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Quote by gavz_verdikt
would you want to meat her if she was crazy?
Why yes, i would!
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer