A few days ago, my cousin gave me an extra wallet he had as mine had coincidentally been torn in half. Anyways, I recently got my license, registration, and a whole bunch of money, which was all in there. I have already lost that wallet twice. As of right now, I think it's in my girlfriends car; at least I hope so.

Any funny stories pertaining to wallet loss, wallet findage, jizz in wallets, etc?
I left my wallet on he seat of the train to Chicago on my way to a Lamb Of God gig.

Four months later, Metra contacted me and said come pick it up. I was only missing five dollars.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by GregMisiakk
A few days ago, my cousin gave me an extra wallet he had as mine had coincidentally been torn in half. Anyways, I recently got my license, registration, and a whole bunch of money, which was all in there. I have already lost that wallet twice. As of right now, I think it's in my girlfriends car; at least I hope so.

Any funny stories pertaining to wallet loss, wallet findage, jizz in wallets, etc?

wat
Quote by kevC4
wat

GOD DAMNIT.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by kevC4
wat
What? You never jack off into your wallets?

What do you do when you have no socks?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
my wallet has gone through the wash multiple times, resulting in soggy money, i dont think ive ever lost it though

however, i thought i lost my 546 dollar paycheck today because i forgot where i put it in my car. not fun
Quote by Just Andrew

Jack into a plastic bag

feels so good.

Quote by TooFast
GOD DAMNIT.

Rofl
I've never lost mine.... if I did it wouldn't be too big of a deal since I never keep much actual cash in my wallet. I'd just have to call the bank and tell em to shut off the card.

oh ****! I just remembered I left my ssn card in my wallet! (goes to look through his wallet to see if there's anything in there that would be bad to lose)
Quote by kevC4
Jack into a plastic bag

feels so good.

Have to try that.

Ever try using a leaf blower?

Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by The4thHorsemen
kay, my ssn card is now safe.

no, I will not tell you where I put it!

In your wallet? ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Just Andrew
Have to try that.

Ever try using a leaf blower?

rofl!
Well, one time I had all my money that I had saved to buy a new amp in my wallet, cuz I was gonna go look at one after baseball practice. Well...I lost my wallet. And never found it. That was like $650 gone. That SUCKED ASS.
Quote by Just Andrew

Very good point there But i always carry some extra socks in my pockets just to be on the safe side

EDIT: oh, and i have about 1500€ in my wallet now so i'll avoid losing it
Quote by metacarpi
I get called a slut all the time, and I'm a dude.

I was in a band called Lost Wallet once.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
I was in a band called Lost Wallet once.

Epic name

Can't believe I said epic...
I carry around one of these, there's only a HANDFUL of people with enough balls to steal one of these if you lose it:

Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
once i lostg my wallet, slept with my girlfriend and before i jizzed i pulled it out of her and it ended up on my walled
Quote by The4thHorsemen
kay, my ssn card is now safe.

no, I will not tell you where I put it!

Let me guess, it's under your mattress.

Lets see if anyone picks up that reference.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
I lost everything that identified me as a person three days ago. I freaked out a bit but eventually found the stuff in my friend's car. Not fun
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by TheRavenEffekt
Let me guess, it's under your mattress.

Lets see if anyone picks up that reference.

Spongebob squarepants, mr krabs has the secret formula under his mattress, am i right? :O
My gear so far >.>
Schecter Synyster standard
crappy BC rich bronze series warlock
Vox AD15VT-XL

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
Silly Greg, you didn't look hard enough!

Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.