Guys, I'm really interested in knowing a way to earn money... I'm not looking for an easy job, like those lazy bastards who want to get money by clicking links on the internet or that kind of stuff... lol I just want to work somewhere or do something to start earning a decent amount of money for my age. i'm 18 and i'm studying accounting and finance

Any ideas?
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
Quote by Masonpwiley
A job? Sorry, but you can't make money by clicking links and stuff.

exactly... that's why I said i'm NOT looking for that kind of crap
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
Break the law,it's the only way
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Quote by Svennz
Guys, I'm really interested in knowing a way to earn money... I'm not looking for an easy job, like those lazy bastards who want to get money by clicking links on the internet or that kind of stuff... lol I just want to work somewhere or do something to start earning a decent amount of money for my age. i'm 18 and i'm studying accounting and finance

Any ideas?

I used to have a really good job robbing peoples houses while they were sleeping. Then I got sober, and now I'm unemployed and working through day labor just to pay my ****ing bills.
Prostittution?
Mcdonalds?
Lawnmowing?
Babysitting?

Just spitballing.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
(Progressive Metal is) like playing Nirvana, but faster, with little or no powerchords, cleanly, with more technique, and complex time signatures.

Fast food joints, prostitution, odd jobs like mowing the lawn, prostitution... drug dealing...

You pick.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Study more accounts and finances.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
click links and other interwebz stuff duh!

but rly id just mow lawns and take pop cans back.
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
You're first mistake was asking the pit for help.

Internships are a good place to start. Or that's what I've been told at least.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Walmart is always hiring
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
your going to college, correct? if so call the college hr department tell them you need money/job, and they hook you up with a decent job
xbox live gamertag: phillips215
Yeah i'm in college... a friend suggested working as an assistant in some office
well an on cmpus job is going to be as good/easy as it gets... but seriously your best bet is going to be the on campus job bc they will work around almost any on campus event, call up to [whatever college your going to] and ask to speak with someone in Human Relations, the hr person will walk you through the steps from there...
xbox live gamertag: phillips215
get a job at a restauant ofsome sort. you get good pay, plus some tips if you work with customers. so its like getting paid up front, then more on your check.
XboxLive Gamertag: xhybr1dth30ryx

Quote by Zugunruhe
Thats a very insightful post, guy with Mario dry humping Peach as his avatar.

Quote by DownbëloW
ah, UG, just like myspace, but no pictures.
the good old days...