A friend of mine gets me an artist wristband for Lollapalooza which gets me almost complete access to the stages and artists areas. I would've had more pics, but my batteries kept running out. Before anyone asks, I did see Rage Agaist The Machine, but I did not meet Tom Morello or see his guitar up close . The battery was dead by then and no one really had access to the stages when Radiohead, Rage, NIN and Kanye were playing.

These are of Yeasayer. I hadn't heard their music before and was very impressed. I hope their album is as good as the live show was.

These are of Gogol Bordello. The only act better than them was Rage.

Saw one of these girls doing yoga in the back stage area. That ruled...

This was Mates Of State. They were too quiet for a big out door venue like this. I'd like to see them again at a small venue.

This is my friend Malia and I watching Devotchka

Devotchka

From the other side

This was as close as I could get to Radiohead. Security came out after this pic and booted me another 30 yards away.

Cat Power was another band that was too quiet for the venue. They were good from what I could hear.

Explosions in the Sky was awesome. You'd think they'd be too quiet, but they were loud and crystal clear. Very nice guys too.

Broken Social Scene put on a great show. They didn't play "Almost Crimes" though

Iron and Wine were very different from their album sound (big fan of all their albums). I think I like them live better.

Holy SHIT those are amazing. Glad you had fun.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
You Are The Luckiest Person In The History Of The Universe!!!
Guitar Gear:
1)Fender Strat
2)Fender FM212
3)Dunlop Crybaby Origina
4)Line 6 FM4
5)MXR Phase 90
6)Boss Ds1 Distortion
7)Electro Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
8)Line 6 DL4