Poll: Star Wars or Pokemon?
Poll Options
View poll results: Star Wars or Pokemon?
Star Wars
29 33%
Pokemon
59 67%
Voters: 88.
Which fictional universe would you rather live in? Star Wars or Pokemon?
Quote by IncubusMan999
donkey the wise, very good

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Currently searching for more ego padding quotes.

Me in pit = me being bored. Any help is much appreciated.
Pokemon. It has always been my dream to be a REAL Pokemon trainer. I would train a Charizard and he would be my best buddy in the whole wide world.

Too bad it's not true.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Star Wars.
Who doesn't want to fly way too fast through space and hit people with colored light?
Quote by Portuguese_boy
(Progressive Metal is) like playing Nirvana, but faster, with little or no powerchords, cleanly, with more technique, and complex time signatures.

Pokemon.

because no one gets killed
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
The Star Wars universe has too much depression and oppression...

YAY POKE-AY-MONZ
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
I think pokemon would probably be cooler, but there's just so much more to do and see in Star Wars.
Quote by IncubusMan999
donkey the wise, very good

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Currently searching for more ego padding quotes.

Me in pit = me being bored. Any help is much appreciated.
pokemon
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Are you guys kidding? A jedi kicks the **** out of a pokemon trainer any day. I mean would you rather have an animal that destroys stuff or you wanna be able to destroy it yourself?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by AA00P
I Will Be The Very Best!!!!!!

The best there ever was!!!!!!

Plus as others have said, there's less of a chance of me losing a ****ing limb in the pokemon world. Man if pokemon were real, and I could actually make friends with intelligent animals that like to fight for sport... man...

Plus having a real pokeball would be so badass. I'd get a friend to capture me just so I can see what it's like inside.
Quote by darkstar2466
This video sums up my thoughts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZPCZz4n7Zc

"I know it's my destiny..."

that makes me so sad...i remember those days when i can sit in my sunlit living room during the summer with good ac on while watching pokemon and enjoying some nice hot coco. then after that i just play on my nintendo 64...
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Quote by tayroar
Are you guys kidding? A jedi kicks the **** out of a pokemon trainer any day.

Naaa, force is not very effective against dragon pokemon, so I'd just send out one of those.
Well, Star Wars would involve space travel and I'm not big on heights. I'll have to go with Pokemon.

EDIT: Legend of Zelda universe pls.
Last edited by Toilets at Aug 11, 2008,
Quote by slayer_zero
that makes me so sad...i remember those days when i can sit in my sunlit living room during the summer with good ac on while watching pokemon and enjoying some nice hot coco. then after that i just play on my nintendo 64...

This post almost made me cry.. all the happy days of playing gameboy color, trading you gravler so it will evolve, naming your Squitrtle "SQUIRT" so it will like you better, trying to find TM08 so you can enter a new cave,and just watching the days roll by. they are all gone for me, but if they are still here for you, hold on as long as you can little one, cause you miss them when they're gone...
Oh, and I vote for star wars.