Did anyone else here that the guy who played Chef in South Park is dead?
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Yep. I heard about it from the last 5 people who make a thread about it today.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
yea i heard bout that, sad
there might already be a thread on this

Vaya con Xenu, Isaac
You are now blinking manually
Quote by civildp1
Yep. I heard about it from the last 5 people who make a thread about it today.

Ok, sorry. The searchbar is out of reach.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by Keyphur
yea i heard bout that, sad
there might already be a thread on this

Vaya con Xenu, Isaac

Ha, good thing I know both Spanish and watch the show pretty often. I thought Xenu was the bad guy in scientology?
Quote by musiclover2399
Ha, good thing I know both Spanish and watch the show pretty often. I thought Xenu was the bad guy in scientology?

isaac Hayes was a scientologist, he quit the show shortly after the made the episode that made fun of it
I thought great Isaac Hayes should be known first like great musician and songwriter - then as Chef on South Park.

Man did Shaft soundtrack, goddamit!
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
^

No, he was found yesterday i think

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Quote by Keyphur
isaac Hayes is a scientologist, he quit the show shortly after the made the episode that made fun of it

Yeah and Scientologists believe that Xenu was an evil king who lived a long time ago, froze criminals, then dropped them into Earth's Volcanos right? Isn't saying "Go with Xenu" basically saying "Go with the Devil"?
Quote by musiclover2399
Yeah and Scientologists believe that Xenu was an evil king who lived a long time ago, froze criminals, then dropped them into Earth's Volcanos right? Isn't saying "Go with Xenu" basically saying "Go with the Devil"?

sigh, it wasn't supposed to be read into that much, lets drop it

either way its sad to see him go
Quote by SlipknotRule93
^

No, he was found yesterday i think

I THOUGHT I recognised the name

Seriously though, I thought that's why they had to use the sound clips which made him sound all weird on the episode where he dies
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by SuperBlob
I THOUGHT I recognised the name

Seriously though, I thought that's why they had to use the sound clips which made him sound all weird on the episode where he dies

I think that episode was made after he left and they used clips like you said. Chef didn't die because the voice actor died, he died because the voice actor left the show.
Quote by musiclover2399
I think that episode was made after he left and they used clips like you said. Chef didn't die because the voice actor died, he died because the voice actor left the show.

Aah, right, that makes sense, I'd just read it happened because he died
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
whos gonna sing songs to the children now?
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Quote by musiclover2399

The Christian god has done far worse things than Xenu, haha. So more like "Go with God".
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Rolling Stone is to the music industry what TheOnion.com is to news.

Ambivalence.
dude, what the hell? its a bad year for entertainment, apparently. heath ledger a few months ago, bernie mac day before yesterday, and now isaac.
RIP guys

EDIT: oh yeah, forgot about george carlin...
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
Last edited by kaosxrocker at Aug 11, 2008,
Quote by musiclover2399

No Im quite sure that he dropped tactical nukes into the for volcanos, so they would blow.

Also, we are all occupied be these things called Thetans, some sort of spirits... These spirits contains a thing they call pangrams, which is some sort of negative aura of some kind. If you want the thetans removed, you have to pay Scientology a lot of money, and of course become a member of Scientology.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
Quote by musiclover2399

Yep, Scientologists believe that it's all Xenu's fault we have our problems and we don't have superpowers. The closest thing they have to a god is L Ron Hubbard, and anyone who questions him supposedly is supposedly only doing so to stop people from finding out about their own horrible crimes. If they don't have any horrible crimes, then it's horrible crimes of past lives that they don't remember.
Quote by teh_Beatles
Also, we are all occupied be these things called Thetans, some sort of spirits... These spirits contains a thing they call pangrams, which is some sort of negative aura of some kind. If you want the thetans removed, you have to pay Scientology a lot of money, and of course become a member of Scientology.

I think they're "engrams", which are meant to be bad memories that are holding you back. Supposedly, if you're in a car crash and the wind is blowing, this leaves an engram that makes you feel the pain of a car crash every time the wind blows. You have to pay moneys to get the engrams out of your thetan, and once this happens you're meant to get superpowers. When people started doing this and not getting superpowers, they made the bit about Xenu, and now you also have to get rid of your body thetans, which are other souls with no body of their own hiding in yours causing lots of problems. You're meant to have gotten rid of your body thetans and gotten your superpowers by the time you do the "OT 15" course, but no-one has gotten that far because it actually stops at OT 8.

/lots of information

Anyway, . Anyone know what happened?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Aug 11, 2008,