Hey,

Does anyo here just love christmas. Im the sort of person who listens to christmas songs all year round and watches christmas movies aswell. I may just be weird... but just seing if anybody else shares my passion for christmas.
(I would just like to note i am fully aware that we are in the month august...)
Quote by Ichikurosaki
. I remember being scared, and recall my dad saying not to worry, if they came here he would throw shoes at them.

Money cant buy you happiness but it can buy you marshmellows!
I do not celebrate Christmas. I celebrate The Holidays, and on December 25, my family gives each other presents.
Quote by ling_yu
I do not celebrate Christmas. I celebrate The Holidays, and on December 25, my family gives each other presents.

so you do celebrate christmas... what other significance of december 25th is there?
i hate people like you.
i bet your happy all the time aswell
Quote by Alex The Red

If it doesn't have to do with tube amps or sex most of us don't really care..

Quote by Kutanmoogle

Looks like Lars Ulrich decided to become a hacker.

Quote by aaron6890
penises FTW

not in the gay way

<.<
>.>

Quote by Xn00bX
so you do celebrate christmas... what other significance of december 25th is there?

It sounds cool. December is a pretty cool sounding month, likewise, 25 is a pretty cool sounding number.

So why not give presents to celebrate the awesome sounding date?
Dont really celebrate xmas. Me and my family just celeb new year ang give each other pressies on new year =)
Quote by Xn00bX

It just happens to be the day my military parents don't work. I mean every thing is closed, all my friends are busy, so when else. It just happens to be that day

Like New years day. It could be a different day.