So my plan is , im working tonight,tomorrow and Wednesday so if i buy 3 subways one for each day to take it with me.

My concern is about them going stale in the fridge?

So whats the longest anyone has ever kept one in the fridge and its still been edible?
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
Depends on the contents of the sandwich. If it's got cheese or mayonnaise in it, it'll probably go stale quickly.

I know McDonalds salads have an expiry date 24 hours after they are produced...I'd assume the average sammich is no longer. Maybe 2 days. I wouldn't risk it.
reminds me of this

but i say a week tops. depends what's in it
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by sashki
Depends on the contents of the sandwich. If it's got cheese or mayonnaise in it, it'll probably go stale quickly.

I know McDonalds salads have an expiry date 24 hours after they are produced...I'd assume the average sammich is no longer. Maybe 2 days. I wouldn't risk it.

Did you also know that the burgers are technically stale after being in the warmer for 10 minutes? Because thats when they throw them out.

Ummm, I personally can't eat a subway sandwich if its been in the fridge for over a day.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
Quote by Moose45
Did you also know that the burgers are technically stale after being in the warmer for 10 minutes? Because thats when they throw them out.

Ummm, I personally can't eat a subway sandwich if its been in the fridge for over a day.

Actually, they don't throw them out... Trust me, I worked there for a year, they NEVER threw something out unless it had been there for at least an hour.
i wouldn't do that. i mean when i got macdonalds i ask for mine without mustards, not because i dislike mustard it means they have to do a fresh burger.
After two days, I'd throw it out. I'd have to be starving for anything after that.
Quote by Draken
i wouldn't do that. i mean when i got macdonalds i ask for mine without mustards, not because i dislike mustard it means they have to do a fresh burger.

I do that too, I order mine with extra pickles and extra onions. That's what you learn to do when you've been on the other side.
Quote by wizards?
Actually, they don't throw them out... Trust me, I worked there for a year, they NEVER threw something out unless it had been there for at least an hour.

Ohh, well thats how burger king works up here.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
Quote by wizards?
I do that too, I order mine with extra pickles and extra onions. That's what you learn to do when you've been on the other side.

It's nothing personal i just like my food cooked as fresh as possible.
It depends on how hungry you are. Three Subway sandwiches would stay in the fridge for aproximately an hour by my standards.
they taste about half as good after a day, so, assuming that they have a half-life, then they would be about 1/8 as good after three days
I am coining new words like 'misunderstanding' and 'Hispanically'

"Civilization is unbearable, but it is less unbearable at the top"
-Timothy Leary

crit my songs (click on my profile)
Quote by jimmy_neutron
why not get the sandwiches on the way to work?

I work nights :P its closed by then haha.
They told me after 24hours isnt adviseable haha so i went with thesmart idea and bought my own ingrediants tomake my own fresh before work lol.
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------