Hey Guys. A year ago or so back i bought a Marshall MG15DFX for 1500HKD Which is around 200 US? Recently it broke down, I brought it to Tom Lee Music, the same place where i got it and they told if it was to be repaired it would cost me around 500HKD which is around 60US. But then i saw this Line-6 Spider 315 Amp. And it was pretty Similar to my Marshall MG15DFX and it costed around 1000HKD which is like 125US. Should i get my Marshall repaired or should i pay more to get the Line-6 Spider 315?
Guitars:
Ibanez RG350DX

Amp:
Ibanez TBX30R

Effects:
Dunlop Dimebag Wah
MXR Van Halen Phase
Boss Metal Core
Boss Super Chorus
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss DD7 Delay
*sigh*

None of them. Try to get a Roland Cube or something from the Vox Valvetronix series, they'll sound much better than the MG/Spider.
^+1, provided you can get ahold of one.

Playing 2 guitars that nice through a cheap SS practice amp is a giant waste, though. What's the maximum you'd be able to spend?
whats HKD?
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
You have an actual gibson congrats! Now stop f*cking around with these crappy amps and get a real tube amp man!
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
Quote by zapatista89
whats HKD?

Hong Kong Dollar? ^.^'
not sure tho.
Just guessing.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Yea HKD is Hong Kong dollars. Ive got around 2000 HKD i can spend which is 250US. I don't think thats enough for a tube amp.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG350DX

Amp:
Ibanez TBX30R

Effects:
Dunlop Dimebag Wah
MXR Van Halen Phase
Boss Metal Core
Boss Super Chorus
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss DD7 Delay
Last time I was in tom lee in HK the exchange rate was 7 HKD to a dollar. But no a spider wont be any better or reliable than the MG. In a year when the warranty is out you will be in the same place. I dont remember what else they have at tom lee brand wise. And having the odd british electric system cuts down on what they will have. Try to get a simpler amp thats not a modeller. Less to go wrong that way. You can get a pedal to do all the effects etc. Only issue in HK is things there, are the same price as the states.