I bought a Cube Street along with my first guitar (Me and Dad started off with the same one), and it's great. Only trouble is, it makes a cycling volume noise, louder then quiter all the time. Any idea why this is?
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Do you have the flanger or chorus on? The knob on the top right. There should be two of them. Turn them both all the way counter-clockwise to shut off the effects.
Schecter C-1 XXX (with SD Dave Mustaine Livewire Actives)
Roland Cube 60
I think the problem might be it's slightly touching the chorus. I have tried pushing it away, but I don't want to snap the knob. It's as far as it will go.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Yeah y do they do that? I have the micro cube. And it always does that. i think maybe the batteries.
Yeah, you definitely shouldnt have to turn the knob with any force. I'm not sure what the deal is. Get it checked out by someone who knows what theyre doing i guess.
Schecter C-1 XXX (with SD Dave Mustaine Livewire Actives)
Roland Cube 60
I once had a (vaguely) similar problem with a recalcitrant pedal. Try running it from mains power -- before consulting an expert.
It is the same on mains or battery. Oddly though, on the accoustic sim, it doesn't do it half as much.
CuSO4

I think that's a problem with the Microcube if the volume is very low. If you turn it up a little it should stop. Probably the same with the Cube street.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.