I really don't think they should be more likely to go out assuming your guitar is in good condition and the action on your guitar isn't all messed up.
Quote by RoamingConflict
In Soviet Russia, GAS deals with you.

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.
Quote by Acquiescence
if you change tunings from like say E to Eb?

I have the same problem, probably.
Quote by Mlrc
I really don't think they should be more likely to go out assuming your guitar is in good condition and the action on your guitar isn't all messed up.

i meant at first it's more likely to out of tune--- but after a few hard bends its fine
Quote by Acquiescence
i meant at first it's more likely to out of tune--- but after a few hard bends its fine

It always helps to stretch out the strings a little right after you restring your guitar. That helps with keeping the guitar in tune.
Epiphone Les Paul Custom(antique white, SD hot rod set zebra, no pickguard)
ESP LTD EC401(tobacco sunburst, SD Distortion pups)
Epiphone EJ 200(sunburst)
Fender DG100(natural)
Applause Strat (copy red)
Digitech RP500
Boss TU2 Tuner
It will drop flat after you first drop the tuning (especially since you're dropping all 6 strings) because there's slightly less tension on the neck. After you get the pitches near where they're supposed to be and re-tune it it should hold the tuning.
Good music is good music...everything else can go to hell

Gear:
Gibson LP Studio
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Avatar G212H (1xG12H30 1xAlnico Gold)
TS-9 Screamer
Boss Tu-2
Line6 X2-XDS Plus

The Band
When I tune down, I always go one string at a time, and I tune the string a little low, and then slowly bring it up (as opposed to loosening the string and just stopping when it reaches the right pitch). I find that helps it to hold tension when you start playing.
well of course it more likely to go out of tune, but im just talking generally. like if you have a set of 10s but then u tune them down a half step, it will be like using 9s. and lighter strings always go out of tune more often then heavier strings