I'm 24 and I actually relized last year that I don't care anymore. I don't want presents or even to do anything on the actual day, maybe the day before though. Anybody else feel the same way?
hell naw n*gga!!

b-day=oppurtunity

u get to milk $$$ and free dinners/movies outta ur friends

ya dig?
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
No, but happy birthday
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.
It should be all about fun, and I was a greedy little bastard about it till I was 18, but now I don't give a **** or even care if anybody remembers. Maybe I should go listen to some records backwards and cut my wrists, LOL.
i usually take the day off, go to a bar around 2pm and kinda review my past year, successes and failures and map ou what i intend to accomplish in the coming year

i like my birthday to be retrospective and slightly buzzed
I try not to have high expectations to not get dissapointed
Its gonna be mine soon, and im not really psyched either.
BTW im gonna be 16 if u wanna know
Well we celebrated my birthday, but that was on the 2nd cause someone else was having theirs. We went up to the Voodoo Lounge at the Rio in Vegas. Long story short I drank too much before I went up, then drank a whole witchdocter........the rest of the night was hazy except for the projectile vomit part and puking inside my mouth on the way to the bathroom. AWSOME night! LOL.