Poll Options
View poll results: What should be done?
Public toilets must be abolished!
7 9%
Unisex toilets!
30 41%
Nappies for all!
12 16%
Defacating and urination against the law!
11 15%
Other (specify)
14 19%
Voters: 74.
Now, as we all know, public toilets are separated into male and female. Now an obvious reason for this is quite simply to protect people from sexual predators, but something has occured to me, homosexuality is becoming increasingly popular, and with that comes sexual predators of the same sex! So UG what should be done about this horrific problem!?

Disclaimer: This thread is in no way a bash at homosexuals and their affiliates, i infact have many homosexual aquaintences both male and female and might i say they are some of the nicest, most genuine people i have ever met, but as with all cultures and races, there is the small minority that give the rest of them a bad name and they must be stopped before it is too late!
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Last edited by tobysaurus at Aug 11, 2008,
I don't use public toilets anyway, they're gross. Anyway, it's really not a problem at all, in fact I see no need to separate the sexes in public restrooms either. It just doesn't seem like an issue and it seems like the toilets are in too public a place to be an issue.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
I don't think that would be a problem, have you never heard of a glory-hole?
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
What's a nappie?
-Custom Epiphone LP
-Gretsch G5129 Electromatic
-Fender DG8S Acoustic
-Fender Blues Jr. NOS amp
-Boss FBM-1, CS-3, NS-2, DD-7, RC-2 Pedals
We've got unisex toilets in one of the bars at the University, and all it means is the girls don't use that toilet, so it's just a blokes' really.
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
Quote by StreetLight3989
I don't use public toilets anyway, they're gross. Anyway, it's really not a problem at all, in fact I see no need to separate the sexes in public restrooms either. It just doesn't seem like an issue and it seems like the toilets are in too public a place to be an issue.

no reason to separate sexes? that's not realistic. I just think they should be better taken care of.
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Oh okay thanks. In that case, nothing. Just get in there, do your thing and leave ASAP. Actually, some guy stuck his wang under the partition when I was in college taking a dump. Freaked me out.
-Custom Epiphone LP
-Gretsch G5129 Electromatic
-Fender DG8S Acoustic
-Fender Blues Jr. NOS amp
-Boss FBM-1, CS-3, NS-2, DD-7, RC-2 Pedals
if ur that much of a homophobe that ur afraid of bein raped in the butt in a public bathroom..wow..those places are nasty as hell anyway, i dont think any hollister wearing queer wud go in there anyway =B
Quote by saphrax
Diaper, just spelt properly.

R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
I hate public toilets with passion, but I still use them when it's and emergency. So if you're scared being raped by another dude, just don't go in the public toilets except for extreme emergencies ?
Quote by sacamano79
no reason to separate sexes? that's not realistic. I just think they should be better taken care of.

I think that society doesn't need it, I think that it wouldn't really be an issue. If somebody really wanted to rape somebody they'd just go into the opposite sexes bathroom. It doesn't happen, we don't need separation imo. Maybe they should have a option for separation and an option for unisex for privacy reasons.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Last edited by StreetLight3989 at Aug 11, 2008,
lol i didnt quite get the poll, cuz i didnt read the shpeel about the sexual predator, uhhh in terms of that i say unisex haha. i thought we were talking about the cleanliness o.o
Gear:
Ibanez RG2ex2
mega distortion md-2
Metal Muff
Marshall MG microstack
Line 6 spyder hd75 halfstack
Sonic Stomp
Schecter Damien 6
Other.

Stupid poll is stupid.

And makes no sense.
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

Quote by tobysaurus
Now, as we all know, public toilets are separated into male and female. Now an obvious reason for this is quite simply to protect people from sexual predators

stopped reading there because of its untruthfulness
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Homo-only bathrooms?

I'd go in those just for kicks.

Ooh! I'm such a bathroom tease!
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Whenever I'm in a club there always seems to be a drunk woman in the men's toilets, and it never bothers any of the men peeing... so I don't think unisex toilets are a huge problem.

BUT, as we can all accept without being prejudiced, most rapists and sexual offenders are men, so I believe women wouldn't want unisex toilets.
"They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion." - Ginger Baker

Quote by alexlemon2
I've been here long enough, and nobody knows who teh fudge I am

I cry at night